𝐈𝐕. 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬, blindfold in front of her eyes keeping her sight in the dark.

She kept questioning what's going on, but received mischievous giggles from the twins.

"I have a feeling this is the part where Tom Hiddlestons comes." she said.

"Tom who?" Alec asks, stopping in front of the large door with his twin sister.

"You don't know him?" Eleanor asked, turning to her right facing Jane.

"I'm on the other side Mother. And, no. I don't know him. Should I know him?" Alec said.

"Yeah, you should. He's the most beautiful man living on earth." Eleanor said, proudly.

Eleanor was led inside the room, her sight still wasn't brought back.

"More beautiful than me?" a familiar voice said.

Eleanor knew who the voice belongs to, and didn't need any second to guess who he is.

"Yes, more beautiful than you. Don't be so full of yourself, you bleach blond." she said, bluntly.

Caius gasped and said, "I am not a bleached blond! My hair is natural."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, blond Willie Wonka."

Caius lets out a offended scoff and unfolded Eleanors blindfold.

Eleanor lets out a gasp, taking in the scene in front of her.

The room was filled with red roses resembling Caius' red blood eyes. And themed gold resembling Eleanors golden amber eyes.

Inside the room, the other Volturi kings we're there with their wife, grinning like an idiot. Even Marcus, for once.

The other guards were also there. Taking in the scene before them, thinking how Eleanor would react.

"What the fu-.. Sorry." Eleanor stopped herself when she saw the playful warning Caius sent towards her.

"What? What do you expect me to say? Shit?" Eleanor questioned, once again shutting up as Caius glared at her.

"Continue." she said.

Caius sighed, kneeling down and said, "Eleanor Swan. It has been such an honor meeting a sarcastic blunt woman like you. I have wished fate to meet you, though I have been blind and wasn't able to tell you the truth about my past."

He took a small box out of his pocket and opened it. Showing a beautiful diamond ring.

He continued,"As they say, the past is the past. And I want to spend my future, my eternity, with you. If you would grant me my wish.. To seal the knots and to be my loving sarcastic wife. Then, I would be the luckiest man on this galaxy."

"Will you marry me, Eleanor Swan?"

Eleanor stood there in shock, sobbing as she can't let her tears out.

"Am I asleep?" she said, still in shock.

Caius lets out a chuckle and said, "Vampire's can't sleep my love."

"Then, Yes! Yes, I will be your sarcastic wife!" she yelled, earning a chuckle and applause from their witnesses.

Caius puts the ring on her finger and embraced his wife into a tight embrace.

"Finally, he proposed. I thought we'd have to wait for another year." Aro mumbled, receiving a glare from his blond brother.

Second chance is real after all