𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲, Eleanor have spent the last 2 weeks in Voltera with Caius by her side.

A connection was made through them. They've did everything together. They laugh together, smile, make jokes, go to places, and even flirt sometimes.

Cupid is shooting its arrows from above.

Eleanor and Caius are in the halls walking together, with hands brush each other.

Caius felt uneasy to this particular day. And Eleanor, being Eleanor of course spotted it.

"Is there something wrong Kai?" She asked, she'd been calling him Kai ever since their trip to the garden.

Caius shooks his head saying everything is alright. But things got out of control once he retrieve from his chambers.

He was throwing things on the walls, causing vampires that passed by get startled.

"How am I supposed to tell her?!" He shouted to himself.

Aro, then came in to see what's going on. He saw his poor brother pacing around, throwing things on the wall frustratedly.

"What if she doesn't feel the same!?" Caius shouted.

From those words, Aro finally catched up with his frustration. A grin came up to his face.

"I'm sure she feels the same Caius." Aro said, patting his back.

"No, no she doesn't! She kept distance the past few days Brother!" He said, putting his hands on his head.

"Because she's afraid." His brother Marcus chimed in.

Caius looked at his brother for what he meant and thought of him being what other humans thought of their kind..

"No no. That's not what I meant." Marcus said, catching his thoughts.

"She's afraid because she felt the same way." Aro continued, sipping a mug of blood while leaning in the dark couch.

"Why would she be afraid is she felt.. The same?" Caius asked, deeply in his thoughts.

"The same way as you Caius. You were scared if she doesn't like you, That's why." Marcus answered his question.

His answes strike him deeply. Feeling more at ease from his fear of rejection.

As for Eleanor, once she came in her bedroom. She hopped on the bed and wrapped a blanket over her head.

He kept thinking of Caius everytime he's around and everytime he's not around. Her thoughts were glued onto him ever since the walk they had in the garden.

"Do I like him?.. Pstt, no of course not!.. Well.. A bit.. Or a lot.." She muttered. She layed her back on the bed, sighing In her miserable thoughts.

If's were popping up in her head. She was then pulled out from her thoughts by her two bestfriends, Sulpicia and Didyme.

They've grown very closed to each other since Day 1, they told each others secrets and became as if sisters.

"What's going on El?" Sulpicia asked, concerned of her not responding to them when they came in.

"Huh? Oh, Nothing." Eleanor mumbled.

"It doesn't seem like nothing." Didyme said, approaching Eleanor and sitting by her side with Sulpicia doing the same.

"It's about him.. Again."

The two girls looked at each other, their eyes shining. A grin we're shown on their faces.

Didyme sighed, and held Eleanors shoulder. And said. "You like don't you?"

"Me? No way! He's like a brother to me! A sibling!" Eleanor denied.

"Oh yeah, right. The flirting around each other was really what a sibling does." Sulpicia teased, leaning beside her.

It caught Eleanor off guard. And she looked down on her lap, blushing like a fresh tomato.

The two chuckled and it made her blush even harder. And those chuckles became laughs.

"You know, your horrible at lying El." Didyme admitted, which made Eleanor huffed. "You should've seen Bella. She's more worse at lying than me."

They laughed even harder and Eleanor finally joined them.

They goof around like little girls circled around the floor, talking about their crushes.

Back to the brothers point of view. They were 'helping' their brother think of a perfect place for their date.

"What about by the riverside?" Aro requested.

"No, she can fall on the river."

"A restaurant?"

"No, it's too crowded."

"Then rent it."

"No, I want a place where it's just the two of us."

they kept thinking of a place for their first date when Marcus finally spoke up.

"Why not in the garden? that's where you both got to know each other for the first time."

Caius stopped pacing around.. and stared at his genius brother.

"Yes! that's perfect! It can bring back memories." Caius agreed.

Without wasting any more time, he dashed out of the room to put on a picnic in the garden.

He ordered the staff with good details, not wanting anything to go wrong or someone to bother them.

He kept running around the halls like a child getting excited to go to the playground.

"Since when was he so romantic?" Aro asked, crossing his arms in amusement of his brother running left and right around the halls.

"Ever since she came." Marcus grinned.

"Ah young love."

"He's far from young Aro." Marcus reminded, grinning at the sight of his brother shouting orders at the staffs.

Date of confession