𝐈𝐗. 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 room. Pacing around the litted fireplace, brushing his blond hair with his hands trembling.

He gain up some confidence to finally knock on her door after 15 minutes of pacing around.

The knock was heard and thus, Eleanor opened the door to be stunned by Caius. She stood there for a bit, opening her mouth and closing it again.

Eleanor sighed and asked. "Can I help you Kai?"

Caius cleared his throat and said. "Um.. Would like to accompany me by the garden..?"

"Like a walk?"

"Something like that.." Caius mumbled.

As soon as Eleanor agreed to 'accompany him on a walk' to the garden, Sulpicia and Didyme dashed inside and dragged her inside the walk in closet.

Finding the perfect dress for their 'walk'.

After a few hours of getting Eleanor ready, the two girls walked her to the garden doors.

"Are you excited El?" Didyme asked.

"I guess..? It's just a walk. Why do I need to dress up like this?"

"You'll know soon El." Sulpicia smirked.

They left Eleanor outside the garden doors with Caius waiting by her side. They continued to walk to the set up picnic.

"You look beautiful.." Caius said, breaking the silence.

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself." Eleanor answered, trying to hide her grin and pink tinted blush was on her face.

"You really have to ruin the moment, huh?" Caius chuckled.

"Me? Of course not! Never!"Eleanor answered, sarcastically. Earning a adorable laugh from Caius.

It made Eleanors heart flutter, almost even make her go insane inside. Of course, since Caius is a vampire with enhanced hearing, he can hear her heartbeat flutter.

He grinned and teased. "Falling for me now, Are we?"

Eleanors face turned bright red and she then hitted his arm lightly. She was about to return a tease, when she saw a picnic set up on the garden.

It was beautiful. There was black blanket with a soft blue and gray pillows matching the moon as it shines from above the clouds in the blue sky.

There was also food from beside a basket. That's when Eleanor realized it was a picnic. Or even better a date.

"Do you like it? I decided if we can have a picnic here in the garden.." Caius said, looking straightly at the dark sky.

"It's.. Beautiful.. It's like.."

"The first time we met."

The two looked at each other, their eyes focused deeply into each other. A smile was plastered into Caius face.

This moment was where they've first talked to each other, on the exact same place in the garden. Where the moon was above them with stars shining perfectly through them.

After the stare has ended, they went to sit on the picnic blanket. Eleanor ate the food, while Caius was staring at her in awe.

Such simple things can make his nonbeating heart go crazy. He felt alive. Every glance he tooked was cherish inside of him.

"Why?" Eleanor asked, breaking the loving tension between the two of them.

"Why what?"

"The picnic.."

..

It took Caius a few seconds to retrieve his confidence that he lacked. He sighs and looked at Eleanors eyes. And began to speak. "I know we've only got to know each other a few weeks ago. And it started with a horrible start.."

Eleanor kept her mouth shut, not wanting to ruin the moment. Or stop him.

"I wanted to confess something to you. I've been having crazy feelings for you and I like you Eleanor. Maybe more than that.."

He stopped to hear a response from Eleanor but nothing came out. He sighs and continued his undying love for her.

"I would be the luckiest man, if you will allow me to court you.. If not-"

"You bastard.." Eleanor cutted him, making Caius' face turn into shock and worry filled within him.

"Took you long enough to admit." Eleanor continued. She smiled at him and his worries were then faded, now replaced with happiness as he chuckled.

"2 weeks was long for you?" He chuckled.

"Of course it is, your not the only person going crazy for someone." She responded, her arms crossed around her chest.

Caius laughed and put his hands up in defeat. Eleanor soon joined laughing.

They spent the night looking at the moon above them. This mesmerizing night was the night of their confessed love.

It remained as a precious memory for the two of them.

"It's not romantic but it'll do." Sulpicia shrugged as she looked out the window, watching the confessing scene unfold. With His husband and Didyme with Marcus.

"I think it is romantic." Didyme admitted. Clinging onto his Husband while looking at the two mates sitting in the garden, in awe.

"But with a twist of their own." Aro stated, smiling like child.

"I do must say, that I love the Bastard scene." Aro continued, stating his amusement while drinking a cup of blood.

The others laughed and continued to watch the scene unfold before them.

Love at first sight