𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

Chicago IL 📍

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄

"Girl hurry yo ass up! Mama been sitting outside for almost 15 minutes and u in here taking yo sweet time

"Girl hurry yo ass up! Mama been sitting outside for almost 15 minutes and u in here taking yo sweet time." my big sister Marie said.

"I'm coming, bye daddy. Love you" I said kissing my dad on the cheek and leaving out the door.

"Finally" Marie mumbled rolling her eyes

"Shut up, didn't nobody tell her to come anyway" I said mumbling the last part

"Kianna don't be like that, she's changed. Now keep it cordial." She said as we got in the car.

"Hey guys" my mom said smiling and looking at us

"Wsp Ma" I said getting in the back and putting my seatbelt on.

"Heyy Mama" Marie said hugging her

"So I have some stuff for us to do today, first we can get our nails did-"

"My nails already done." I said cutting her off and looking down at my phone.

"Oh. Ok well we can go out to eat and go to the mall. How that sound?" She said glancing at both of us.

"Ight that sound good." Marie said

"Kianna?"

"Ian hungry but we can go to the mall I guess." The reason I was so rude to my mom is because she cheated on my dad when I was 13 and Marie was 16. After my dad found out they divorced and my mom kept the house while me and Marie lived with our dad. Right after the divorce, her new boyfriend and his kids moved in about a month after into our old rooms. Neither of us have met her step kids, but we've met her boyfriend. We couldn't stand him.

"Look Kianna I know you may still be angry about a situation that happened years ago but you have to understand life goes on. So you can be angry but you'll have to accept it and move on eventually."

"... you done?" I asked looking up and turning my phone off. I wasn't just angry about her cheating, she had a whole different family behind our back. Missing our school recitals and sports games to go to theirs. It was mental neglect.

"You know what Kianna I'm not about to deal with your attitude-"

"Then don't" I said getting out the car and slamming the door

"Kianna get back in the car" Marie said sighing and getting out the car.

"Nah I'm good, go wit yo mama." I said unlocking the door to our house.