𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

ALEXIS ROSE |1:29pm

"Hey Dae Dae, hey Ma" I said coming in my mother's house with some Chic-fil-a bags in my hands.

"Hey Baby, u got all my stuff right? Ain't forget nothing did u" my mama said thirsty as hell to eat her food. 

"No, everything in here. Chic-fil-a always get people orders right" I said sitting it down on the island

"What up gang" Dae Dae said dapping me up. It's been so long since I've seen him, he gotten so big now. He had waves in his hair with lil stud silver earrings along with a cute lil button nose just like our mom.

"Wassup, this finna be fye" I said recording my food and then uploading it to my Instagram story.

I then clicked on my notifications seeing a lot of people liked my recent pictures I had posted last week from when I went on a vacation out the country.

"Whewww girl, thinking u grown" my mama said nudging me when she saw the photos.

@𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱

❤️💬↗️3,592 likes 𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱  No need to chase when you're already the catch💝

❤️💬↗️
3,592 likes
𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱  No need to chase when you're already the catch💝.
view all 862 comments

-
"I think u forget I'm 23.." I said glancing at her over my shoulder

"Mhm.. u talked to ur brother?" She asked taking a bite out of her fries after dipping them in some Chic-fil-a sauce.

"He don't even claim me as his sister, but yeah we talked. Bailed em outta jail though. And gave him a ride to his house." I said and then began to take a bite out of my chicken sandwich

"Did he thank you? And did he seem excited to see you?" She asked. Now she know damn well..

"Ma.. me and u both know Keon ain't gon act excited or thank me. I betrayed his trust and with him, I'm never getting it back. Which is understandable, still love em tho"

"Just give him time.. he'll loosen up eventually. He still hurt but he loves you and he cares for his grown ass sister" she smiled softly

"No he ain't" Dae Dae muttered with fries in his mouth

"U ain't lying" I shrugged in agreement with him. Keon wasn't the type to forgive easily, if at all.

"Y'all both need to shut the hell up, he'll come around eventually. Just give him his lil time, y'all know he be on his man period" she said mumbling the last part causing me to chuckle.

"Ma.. really" Dae Dae said in irritation with a dull facial expression

"Boy finish eating yo food"

-
-
KIANNA NICOLE | 2:13pm