𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

Daeveon Rose (Dae Dae)

"Hello" I said answering the phone for Keon as I walked to class

"Happy g-day u nappy headed bitch"

"Get yo goof ass off my phone u could've kept that last part to yo self" I said mugging the phone

"Happy birthday boaaaa, I got you some gifts when I see u this weekend" Kianna said

"Thanks, see Keon yo girl ready to see me- shut yo bitch ass up" he said and hung up in my face. This is exactly why I don't like him.

-

"Happy birthday dear Dae Dae, happy birthday to you" my classmates sung to me at school. We was about to get on winter break but yk they jus love me so much they decided to throw me a lil party.

"Thank y'all" I said smiling a lil bit showing my left dimple.

"Being 15 ina 8th grade is crazy" my homie dj said making me punch him in his chest causing him to cough.

"Shut up bitch" I muttered making da girls laugh. They ass laugh at anything I do, they always on dick

"Okay Daevion, you can begin passing out your cupcakes" my favorite teacher Ms G said.

"Ight, so u already know I gotta start wit my day one n shi-stuff. Hea nigga" I said giving Dj a cupcake.

"Uhnt uh ion wanna vanilla I like chocolate. Just how I like ma girls" he said winking making me frown at him and swap his cupcake for a chocolate one.

"Boy shut up" Ms G chuckled sitting at her desk on her phone.

"Ight y'all can jus get in line ah sum if u want a cupcake" I said not feeling like calling people up individually.

"Happy birthday Daevion" this white girl said smirking at me making me frown my face up and hurry up and give her her cupcake.

I have everyone else their cupcake til I was down to the last two girls.

"Happy birthday dae dae" this brownskin girl said winking and walking away with her cupcake.

"The fuck" I said mugging her.

"Happy birthday Dae Dae" this darkskin girl name Ayesha said mocking the other girl laughing showing both her dimples and straight pearly whites.

Damn she fine

"Shut up that shit ain't funny" I said laughing

"What cupcake u want?" I asked looking at her as she observed the different cupcakes and frostings.

"mmmmm, chocolate" she said looking back up locking eyes wit me.

"Ight" I said immediately looking down and giving her one.

Nigga did she just make you fold

No-

On God she did

No the fuck she didn't all I did was get her her cupcake

She definitely just made u fold g

"Thanks" she said walking off to her lil group of friends while they ate their cupcakes.

"Seems like you like her" Ms G said scaring the shit outta me.

"Like who" I said acting confused knowing damn well I knew exactly who she was talking about.

"Don't try to play dumb lil boy" she chuckled walking to the board getting the classes' attention.