𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

KIANNA NICOLE | 11:34am

"Ight y'all, so I'm finna do a small prank on Keon. Not nun too extravagant but.. I might die" I whispered making my upstairs into his room with flour and water in my hands.

"Ready to go" I said opening the bag of flour and getting my water bottle ready

"Man what th- G WHAT THE FUCK" he shouted as I first poured water on him, then when he sat up I threw flour in his face getting it in his eyes

"Damnnn" I said laughing at him covered in the flour. I mean COVERED. In his eyes, ears, nose, all over.

"G, on J grave I'm finna kill yo li ass" he said calmly getting up which started to scare me cause.. I just turned 18 and I wanna live

"anyway.. prank went successful-" I was starting to say to the camera until he picked me up and slammed me on the bed getting a little of the flour on me.

"KEON" I screamed when he poured the whole water bottle on my head now wetting the entire bed.

"Dumb ass lil girl" he muttered leaving out the room going in the bathroom and turning on the shower head.

I didn't even say anything else, I just grabbed the camera and turned it off. I was fucking drenched in water and now I'm sitting here looking dumb.

"Incoming FaceTime call from.. KKK part two" Siri said

"Heyy ya- girl what happened" Kamora asked looking at me concerned trying to hold in her laugh while I struggled to keep a straight face.

"Her dumb ass wanna play too fucking much" Keon yelled from the bathroom causing Kamora and Kai to burst out laughing.

"That's not what happened y'all" I tried to explain but there was no point

"Well.. Atleast you ain't dead" Kai shrugged

"That ain't the point, I tried to do one prank and he wanna do the most." I said getting out the bed and going to the hall closet to get me some towels for my shower.

"If u would've stopped tryna pursue yo YouTube career u wouldn't be in this position. Now look at you, drenched and dumb" he said slamming the door.

"Fuck you Keon" I yelled wiping the drips of water that were still streaming down my face.

"Well Kianna.. maybe you should leave YouTube alone for a while if this is going to be the outcome" Kamora suggested scratching her head

"Kamora shut the fuck up" I said leaving the group call. Man I'm not pranking his bright face ass nomo.

-
-
"Keon you still mad at me" I asked him in the passengers seat of his car. He hadn't spoke to me since he slammed the door in my face at his house.

"HELLOOO" I yelled trying to get his attention but he just would not responded to me. At all.

"If you don't respond to me you want me to die and u wish u never met me and you want me to drown and u want me to starve and-"

"Fuck up" he said popping me in my mouth.

"Awnnn Youn want me to die?" I asked smiling In his face while he was at a red light. I didn't know where we were going cause again— he's been ignoring me.

A few minutes later he pulled into the parking lot of cfa cause as usual, the line was long and it was crowded.

"Uhnt uhn" I said getting in his lap before he could get out the car

"Watch out" he mumbled trying to push me off but I wouldn't budge. Finna talk to Kianna today nigga.

"Nooo talk to me" I said grabbing his chin looking up at him.