𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝖮𝖬𝖭𝖨𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖳

"Oh now u wanna come back" Damon, Kianna's father said as Kianna entered the house making her way up the stairs.

She hadn't been home ever since what happened at the dinner, to be honest she didn't really know how to speak to either of them after that.

"I'm only getting my stuff" she mumbled trying to avoid confrontation.

"Kianna why you acting so hurt, that shit ain't affect you that bad. Always being dramatic" Marie said attempting to provoke Kianna.

Kianna chuckled shaking her head not giving a response, as she made her way to her room and began packing.

"Daddy you see how she do? Just act like we some strangers" Marie said loud enough to where Kianna could hear.

"Marie just leave it alone, she probably needs time so ima give it to her."

"How you so calm bout this? Yo daughter finna up and leave you after all you did, over you made a mistake damn there 6 years ago. That ain't stupid to you?" She continued beginning to get in his head.

"Yeah. I mean the whole situation pretty fucked up but Marie I still understand where she's coming from"

Kianna wasn't packing her entire wardrobe, but she was getting just enough for however long she planned on staying at Keon's house.

He said he'd buy her a whole new wardrobe but she insisted on going to get some of her stuff from the house.

As she made her way back downstairs, she went into the bathroom to get her hair supplies, etc.

"Let me guess you finna go live with Kevin?"

"Bitch you're not funny" Kianna retorted getting fed up with Marie's shit.

"Bitch? Who you talking to?"

"The only other person talking" Kianna said as she continued packing.

"Daddy you better get her" she laughed tying her hair up in a high bun. Does she not know that makes it easier for someone to pull her hair-

"Hell the fuck naw, y'all not finna do this, y'all need to settle y'all differences and keep it pushing."

"You right" Kianna nodded in agreement as she headed towards the door until Marie just would. not. stop.

"I'm ready for ha ass to go, be doing the most for no reason."

"Marie on some real shit, I don't give one fuck how old u is or how we related I will beat yo ass" Kianna said dropping her stuff turning around

"Girl you ain't gon do shit-" Marie began to say until Kianna ran up and right hooked Marie in her jaw making the sound of her tooth crack.

"Didnt I tell you" Kianna shouted throwing Marie on the ground connecting all her punches to Marie's face— mainly her nose and eyes.

"KIANNA STOP" Damon yelled picking Kianna up aggressively and carrying her to the door and opening it putting her out and putting her bags out with her.

"Don't give no fuck" she muttered breathing heavily as she walked to her car loading her things into the trunk.

She got in her car pulling off driving in silence. 

Kianna would've never expected her to fight her sister out of all people— but to Kianna, Marie had it coming. Even their father knew that Marie was envy of Kianna ever since they were teenagers.

Marie wasn't happy with herself— at all. She felt as if Kianna was doing better than her in life even though she was younger.

It wasn't even Kianna's looks, or shoes or clothes, it was her aura. Marie always noticed how Kianna just had a beautiful aura. Everyone always loved her, she's incredibly understanding, intelligent, funny, caring, and gorgeous inside and out. Marie just wished people would think of her the same way they thought of Kianna.