𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝘒𝘐𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘕𝘐𝘊𝘖𝘓𝘌

"Ughhhh y'all my life so fucked up" I huffed sitting on Kamora's bed with Kai. I missed my members and we haven't kicked it in a minute.

"Girl I know, but it's gon get better, and we gon make sure of that" Kai winked.

"Yup and that's why we're going to Miami next week" Kamora said sticking her tongue out and getting up twerking

"We are?" Me and Kai asked in unison.

"We talked about this many times in the groupchat so why not bring our dreams to reality"

"You so dramatic" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Ight I fuck wit it, I'll have all the information and payments by tomorrow, actually gimme till midnight." Kai said pulling out her Apple MacBook.

"Midnight Is tomorrow-" I said squinting in confusion.

"No it's not" she said frowning at my statement.

"Nigga you is dumb" Kamora muttered shaking her head taking her attention off her phone and put it on our conversation.

"How am I dumb- OHHHHH" she said coming to realization with how dumb she was sounding.

"Highly disappointed. The oldest AND the dumbest, what a horrible combination" I shook my head

"A Leo and a Taurus, what a horrible combination" she retorted making me gasp.

"First of all, that is not a HORRIBLE combination. We have our moments and that's it" I shrugged

"I'm just playing, wait if his birthday coming up- wait when's his birthday cause I don't want us to be out of town during his birthday" Kai said

"May 11th, so we're good."

"What you getting him for his birthday? You betta step cause he definitely did for you." Kamora said raising her eyebrows at me with a small smirk on her face.

"Uhmmm I really don't know, I was thinking about getting his car redecorated, and some cologne- Uhnt uhnnn... girl you gotta get more creative then that!" Kai said cutting me off making me roll my eyes and fall back on the bed.

"This is stressful, what do dudes want for their birthday??"

"Pussy" Kamora muttered but me and Kai both heard her making us both laugh.

"Yea Kianna get him sum of dat- wait have y'all fucked yet?" she asked making me look around the room scratching my head

"WHAT?? AND YOU DIDNT TELL US??" The both squealed jumping up with shocked facial expressions. Man it's really not this serious ion know why they over doing it.

"Ayeee Kianna got sum D- ANYWAY" I said cutting her off laughing.

"We so lame" Kamora said laughing as her and Kai eventually sat back down in their spots they were originally in.

"Y'all ain't hungry?" Kai asked typing on her Mac. This girl stay hungry, all she wanna do is eat eat eat eat eat, and eat.

"Yeah"

"Yup"

Damn hypocrite.

Shut yo ass up.

"I want sum Italian fiesta" I said grabbing my phone and checking my notifications from Instagram, Snapchat, and a message from Keon.

"I want sum Giordanos's bruh"

"Foe don't nobody want that fat ass blob of tomato sauce" Kai frowned her face

"Foe ain't yo ass from the suburbs, don't speak on Chicago food if u ain't from hea fa real" Kamora said treating her.