𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

[ 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚜
- 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝚜𝚝 ]
𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟹𝚊𝚖

"The fuck is that" I asked Darell as he put on some heavy duty gloves and took out a container of some kind of poison.

"Botulinum" he said placing a drying towel on the counter and setting a syringe there along with the poison.

"Still lost.. elaborate"

"It's the most deadly poison.. it comes from a type of frog.. a specific kind of frog. Soon as I ingest it the toxins will damage her nervous system, and then- so she gon die?" I asked tryna get straight to the point. This nigga swear he know everything.

"Yeah" he chuckled ingesting some of it into the syringe.

"How the fuck u even get frog poisoning?" I asked staring at it as he finished injecting it.

"I know people that know people" he shrugged like it was normal.

"U ever be thinking like.. if I wanted to I could inject u right na wit this shit" he said holding it up tilting his head at me

"U gon have to catch me" I said stated.

"I'm not going to I'm jus saying, that's that lifetime movie shit"

"On God" I agreed

He closed the container and began jogging downstairs while I followed closely behind.

"I kno u fucking lying" he said turning the corner stopping in his tracks covering his face in disgust.

"what- what the fuck!" I said turning my head away after seeing Alexis giving one of the niggas head who was supposed to be watching her.

"Oh shit" he said pushing her head back making her stumble back onto the ground as he zipped his pants up.

"I tried to stop em" the other one shrugged

"So u jus watched huh" I asked disgusted

"I mean.."

"And bitch what is u doing.. looking slow get yo goofy ass up" Darell said snatching her up aggressively throwing her back into the chair

"Please just.. please Keon I have a daughter! You have a niece!" She shouted

"This bitch breath smell jus like dick too" Darell muttered curling his face up

"I claimed her only like 2-times.. stop it"
I replied

"Well since you like to open yo mouth for.. other things.. say aaaah" Darell said grabbing the syringe with his gloves and handing it to me in a napkin.

"Gon head" he said

"No.. no please-" she tried to plead until I shot the liquid down her throat as she immediately began to cough.

I left her tied up while I went to put the syringe and gloves in a brown bag and tied it up.

He threw it on the ground and got a match setting it on fire.

"So can we go.."

"Yea Hollon" Darell said and reached to his side to grab his gun as he began shooting one  them in the chest and stomach 4 times each.