𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 | 4:29am

"I'm from Chicago, Chiraq. Dunt dunt dunt dundedundd" I mumbled singing "Love no thotties'  by Chief Keef as I approached Tyrell's house.

The door was already unlocked so I just walked in, and saw a pair of woman shoes Ian never seen before.

"Tyrell? Tyrell- what the fuck" I said seeing a girl come out the guest bathroom with a bra and HIS boxers on.

She was brownskin and medium height with straight hair and a small tattoo on her chest that was barely visible.

"Oh.. uhm are you his.. girlfriend?" She asked trying to cover up looking nervous. I wasn't finna attack this girl, she looked oblivious and even if she did know, I'm more so upset wit tyrell.

"Nah" I said turning around and leaving right back out the door. I was not about to be playing no games wit this nigga, nor was I finna embarrass myself.

I got in my car and drove off on my way home. I should've learned my lesson the first time, but now I definitely learned my lesson. Ian love that nigga anyway.

When I made it in the house, I sat all my stuff down and took a hot relaxing shower.

I was happy for Kianna. She had finally found her happiness, which was Keon. My cousin really deserve that shit for real.

-
-

𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐑

"Who was that" Tyrell asked coming downstairs with his Nike slides on

Hesitantly, I said "some girl.. she was brownskin and about my height maybe a little taller"

"She had long lashes?" He asked looking like his heart was about to start beating outside of his chest

"Yea?" I said in confusion of why he was acting like this. I asked if she was his girlfriend and she said no, but I feel like that was a lie. If she was his girlfriend though .. that'd be pretty bad.

"Fuck Man!.. why is you still over here I told yo ass to leave hours ago!" He shouted at me furious as if this was all my fault

"Oh so it's my fault that yo girl came over here and saw me after I was INVITED cause u wanted to fuck?" I retorted back shouting also.

"G yo ass should've been gone fuck is u talkin bout" he scoffed grabbing his phone out his pocket and texting someone.

"Tyrell it's not my fault you playing in this girl face and u damn shole not finna play in mine. I hope u get the help you need" I said grabbing my stuff and putting my clothes on along with my shoes.

"Yo ass thought u jus treated me huh, get yo hoe ass on somewhere" he chuckled

"I'm the hoe yet u the one that stick yo dick in anything walking." I said immediately regretting it because when I did, he looked at me with the most evil look and began approaching me

"Whatchu say?" He said snatching me up by my neck and pushing me against the wall as he began squeezing it tightly to the point where I could barely breathe.

"Tyr-" I struggled to say as my breaths were getting shorter. I tried hitting his arm but he wouldn't budge.

After a few more seconds, I felt my body collapse as I took my last breath.
-
-

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 | 12:37pm

"Hey Ma wassup" I said answering the phone for my mama while I cooked me some French toast and sausage on the stove