𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Keon Rose

"Kianna this the 5th stop motion we den did bruh" I said glaring at her.

"Okay this the last one I promise" she said knowing damn well she lying. She love doing tiktoks n shit.

"See how fast that was?" She said editing it with lil collages and stuff.

"Mhm" I said sitting down on the couch closing my eyes. Ion know why I was so tired lately but I was.

"All I want is youuu, now. Only I want is you now" she sung coming to sit on my lap making me open my eyes.

Damn we fucked right hea too.

"Ain't yo friend birthday coming up" I asked referring to Kamora.

"Yeah in 2 days. What did you get Dae Dae for his birthday" she asked turning her phone off putting all her attention to me.

She so fuckin pretty

"Hello" she said cause she realized I was staring at her.

"Nun yet, I guess I'll get him a card ah sum"

"U better get him a gift, I did." She said smiling a little

"What u get him"

"Some Hoodies and a gaming gift card"

"U think u so raw wit this gifting shit huh" I said

"I am, I gift the besttt"

".."

"Besides you" she said rolling her eyes playfully.

Then before I could respond I felt my phone ringing, so I clicked the power off button to silence it. I could've sworn I had my shit on dnd anyway.

Then my phone rung again.

Who the fuck

"Jus see who it is" she said

I took my phone out and saw it was my og calling. Don't get me wrong I loved her but Ian feel like talking to her right now.

"Who is it"

"My og, ion even feel like talkin right na" I said putting my phone back in my pocket and shutting it off.

"That's rude, what's if it's an emergency"

"U so irritating" I scoffed taking my phone back out and calling her back. She only calling to complain about sum. Like I said, I don't wanna hear that shit.  

"Wassup Ma" I said irritatedly.

"Keon I have a question, have you talked to Alexis? She's been MIA and haven't answered the phone at all."

"Nah, sending you my greatest wishes though." I said trying not to laugh while Kianna tried not to laugh as well.

"Boy, this ain't funny. She could be in serious danger and you joking" she chuckled

"I'm not joking, I really am sending you my greatest wishes. That's still my sister Ian gon joke bout nun like that" I continued lying.

"Mhm, alright bye. Oh wait, yo dad supposed to be getting out soon! Ain't that good?" She said changing the tone in her voice sounding excited. 

"Yeah that's wassup, when he supposed to get out?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, he said sometime this month but we'll have to see. But okay I love you, talk to you later. Be safe." She said hanging up

"Who getting out?" Kianna asked being nosy.

"The nigga that nutted in my mama" I said

"U mean yo daddy? And ain't you excited" she asked laughing a little.