𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Chicago, IL 📍

BREASIA CONNOR

"Breasia where is u going this early in the morning, hell wrong wit you" my mama said smoking a cigarette

"Breasia where is u going this early in the morning, hell wrong wit you" my mama said smoking a cigarette. Looked like she didn't even get any sleep last night.

"It's my first day of senior year.. u really that behind on my life damn" I said shaking my head mumbling the last part.

"Who you talking to? Don't get fucked up Breasia" she said standing up and pointing in my face. Literally all I smelt was alcohol and cigarettes

I didn't even respond, I just got out the house as fast as I could and started walking to the bus stop. I didn't check how long it was, just wanted to get away from her.

"Wassup lil mama" drunks on the street said as I walked past. I just ignored them and sat down at the bus stop and put my headphones in.

"All I had to do is rub it
The genie out the bottle
Pussy so wet
I'ma need goggles
She tell me that's it's mine
I tell her stop lyin'
Mine and who else?
She say worry 'bout yourself
Lil Tune
They holler at me, but it's you
You, this ain't high school
Me and my crew, we can slide through
Give it to you whenever you want
Put it wherever you want
Baby, it's yours
Anywhere, everywhere
Baby, it's your world, ain't it?
Baby, it's your world, ain't it?"

I mumbled listening to my music until I saw the bus come and stood up. I used my Ventra card and walked to the middle of the bus sitting down with my book bag right beside me.

Sometimes I just thought and realized how much I hated my life. My "mom" was a drug addict and alcoholic, my dad died a couple years ago, my mom can barely afford for us. So now I have to work at a strip club because it's the fastest way for me to get money.

I hate working there, I feel so uncomfortable and feel like I'm disrespecting myself as a woman, but it brings in good money for me to eat and have clothes so.

-
-
When I got to school, I just saw the usual people, some new people. I couldn't wait to graduate and get out of here

"My fault" a girl said when we accidentally bumped each other. I immediately noticed her from the club, she was Kianna.

I almost nearly broke down crying right in the hallway, but I pulled it together and went to the bathroom and went in a stall to cry.

This has got to be so embarrassing

Couldn't I get expelled?