Adopted /matthew espinosa fanfic/

Laying in bed, having thoughts stuck all up in my head. In my opinion a little to meany.
"My dads Is in jail"
"My moms dead"
"My best friend just became my enemy"
what's next i whispered out loud?
Laying on a small bed, with a single pillow,laying under a magenta colored blanket with my little light brown teddy bear, that was the length of both my hands put together.
I turned my head to the right then to the left trying my best to not make noise, there are two sleeping little girls on either side on separate single beds, on my right have Millie and on my left I have Nina. Millie is 14 with brownish greenish colored eyes with dark brown wavy hair, she is tall but not too tall. She is my youngest sister.Then on my left Nina has light brown hair with blueish greenish eyes and has light tan skin and is 15 She is the second oldest out of Millie and I.
As I climbed out of bed I slipped on my slippers then made my bed. When I was finished I walked out of my dorm and into the hall, making sure no nuns were around, as I was only wearing shorts and a tank top. I worked my way to the restroom and brushed my teeth i stared at my light Hazel brown eyes as all my thoughts came back to mind....

Keep reading !!!!!! Follow me on Instagram Plz /Yvanna.LM !! And Twitter!!!! Plzzzz @yledic !!!