Cameron Dallas

Cameron Dallas POV.
I woke to go to the beach "Malibu beach I yelled" out to Nash he came too my room in a swim suite I'm ready.

I thought about Neta and Matt so I called them Neta answered

[ N: Neta • C: Cameron ] convo

N// - Hey Cam
C// - I was wondering if you and Matt wanted to go to the beach like Malibu beach
N// - that sound like fun let me see if Matt wants to come hold on
C// - okay
N// - Yea he said Oaky that we'll go so do we go to your house ?
C// you can meet us there cuz are car Is packed Jack and jack also Madison (Madison beer if you were wondering)
N//okay sounds like fun Kk were getting ready Byee
C// Kk byeeee

Matthew POV.

I was done getting ready for the beach so I went to go get Neta.

When I walked in I didn't see her So I walked in to her bathroom which not to mention was a mistake!!!

"Ahh Matt I'm changing knock next time" *laughter fills the room*

"Sorry I yell back"

Car ride to the beach
We were now on are way to the beach
We were jamming out to Drakes album and a lot of Trap Nation.

The beach was about 3HR
From where we are so Neta feel asleep on my shoulder.

So I took a vine of her sleeping on me!
And believe it or not there was already
Lots of hate!

Cameron Dallas. POV.

When we got to the beach Matt and Neta where not there so we just went in with out them the beach was so pretty !!

We climbed up to this rock were we could Jump off and also were we could all lay down and fit.

Later on Matt and Neta came and we introduced Neta to everyone.

Everyone seems to like her even Madison they could not stop talking about singing and all that stuff I guess Neta sings.

"Neta why don't you sing something for us " I spoke up

Everyone started to cheer her on.

All she said was "okay" she wasn't shy for SHIT

She sang *the hills* by the weekend.
She even threw in some waves!! She was amazing.

Everyone *clapped* at the end she was smiling and blushing. /she is so cute/

Everyone decide we should all jump off the rock (ps I imported a pick at the top of were the rock was)

Neta still had her clothes on she was wearing a peachy I guess it was a Triangle bathing suite !!

Let me just clarify this she was hot.

She was scared to jump as well as Madison but Jack G. jumped with her so I offered to jump with her.

Bryant took Cool pictures of us jumping!

Not to mention she screamed as well as me but hers was high pitch !! I started laughing when we reached the bottom !!

After that we played around I started to drown Neta obviously pulling her back up air.

We brought a Volley ball to play with in the water. It was fun.

But then it was time for us to leave, but I guess we had made plans to go to a restaurant and eat with everyone.

Netas POV.

We got to the restaurant and I really had to use the bathroom.

But what I haven't realized is that Cam was following behind.

When I got in I redid my make up and let's just say I had beach waves so I took a pic and posted it on IG and tagged everyone.

When I walked out I felt a pair of hands on my Waist.

I immediately turned a round to have Cams lips pushed up on mine with felt like heaven but no sparks !!! (It didn't feel like Matts)

MattsPOV.

Neta was taking so long so I went to go check on her and when I did it was the worst mistake !! I saw her kissing Cam !! WTF !! I turned around and walked out to my car and sat there processing what I just saw !!

I punched the wheel making me hurt!!

I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Cameron kissed me it didn't even mean anything" she said
"Why are you even this mad were not even dating, but either way I hate to see you like this" ! She let out

She was right but I grew strong feeling for her !

"So what did the kiss mean too you when I kissed you" I asked

She responded "it meant so much I knew I would fall for you once I saw you the day you hit me in the head with the door.

"Sorry about that" I said

"Do t worry I always get hit in the head" she said!

By now she was siting on my lap in the drivers seat I leaned in 90% when it got quite she came 10% and that's when are lips meat for the second time but this one was a little rough when she pulled away she was breathing heavily she leaned her head on my shoulder.

Cams POV.

Well that was awkward Matt got mad and Neta chased after I have no clue why so I followed behind and when I did I saw them kiss in the car !! I was shocked there like brother and sister!!! WTF !

Turns out Jack G and Madison got a txt from them saying Matt didn't feel good and they had to leave.