forgivness

Matthew POV.
"Sorry" she says to break the silence between us.
I stood up as fast as possible and walked right inside... I was so embarrassed.
From there on the next couple of days was sorta just silence between us.

I felt bad because I was the one creating the silence or as you might call it "the silence treatment".

Neta's POV.

after Matthew fell on me he sort of just ran into the house I guess it was awkward but I dint really mind... at all he was really cute. I guess Matthew didn't think the same way about me because he has been ignoring me these past days and it really hurts because summer is right around the corner and I still don't know the city that well, and I don't have any friend.

I feel like I should go talk to him, I fell like I did something wrong.

Matthews POV.

"knock" Knock"   someone was at my bedroom door while I was about to shoot a vine.

"come in "

I immediately regreted that when I saw who walked in I mean I don't mind her here she is very pretty and cute and all those things but it was very awkward between us.

CONVO ~N/NETA M/MATTHEW

N: Hey what's up?

M: Not much what about you

N: Nothing really I just wanted to talk to you about us.

M: us?

N: not like that ... the day that you fell on me you stopped talking to me and I really don't know why and I just want to know because it really actually hurt my feelings.

M: I I I really don't know I just sort of felt kind of awkward  and when I left you on the ground I felt like a total retard and look I'm sorry from now on lets restart and forget about what just happened a couple of days ago.

N: that sound like we have a plan ... Mrs.Espinosa now can you do me a favor and show me around the city

M: Yea here lets go in my car