Matthew

As I was about to walk out of the room I saw another door .....
So I opened it,it was a small bathroom it was nice and decent.
But there was another door one the other side of the bathroom as I was attempted to open it someone on the other side did causing the door to slap me on the head causing everything to go black.

Netas POV.
I woke up to a very cold feeling on my face as I slowly opened my eyes I noticed an ice pack on my face and an unfamiliar face?¿ I sat up immediately "w-w-ho r u "? I asked sorta scared he simply responded "Matthew who r u?"
"And what r u doing in my house"
I'm guessing Mrs.Espinosa never told you but um she adopted me be my 2 other sisters"?¿
"Well nice to meet you" -Matthew I think was his name responded with a genuine smile! I simply returned a smile.
He helped me up to my room and told me how old he was 17 and how he was Vine ?¿ famous what ever vine is ?? "What is vine " I asked?
His jaw dropped "what ?? You don't know what vine is, here go get your phone and I'll show you"
"Um... I don't own a phone ." I responded shyly
"Oh I see" he simply responded

Matthews POV.
"Let's go penny boarding "?
"What is that " she simply responded ! What she doesn't know what that is either ??!! I simply grabbed her hand and pulled her down stairs grabbing 2 penny boards and taking her outside .
As she stood on my penny board I placed my hands on her arms and pushed her lightly down the sidewalk. As she started to pick up speed me still holding on we hit a pot hole !! And she feel ontop of me "aaahh" we yelled she started to laugh so did I and for a second we got lost in each other's eyes.