Day 1

Neta POV.

I got woken up to the smell of bacon , which not to mention was amazing!

I got out of bed about to walk down stairs when I remembered SHIT I don't have a bra on!

I ran back up stairs before Matt could even see that I was already awake.

When I got back up stairs I ran to my bedroom (BTW. my bedroom is the photo I imported for this chapter)and shut the door, thank god he didn't see me because that would be so awkward.

I was looking threw my clothes not knowing what to wear exactly, so after a couple of minutes I decided to wear white Tee shirt dress with black and white low top adidas with my all black michael kors purse.

When I was done in the shower I threw on my outfit then , Straightened my hair and put it in a very high pony tail.

MatthewsPOV.

When I was done serving breakfast I notice Neta coming down the stairs she looked really cute.

M// Matthew N// Neta

M: Good morning how'd you sleep

N: Really good the bed was soooooooooooooo cozy.

M: that's good well you look really nice today were are you heading too ?

N: well ... I was thinking maybe we can go and look around town or maybe even visit Nash and Cam??
M: Sounds like a plan lets eat then I'll get dressed and we can head out.

I KNOW ITS NOT SO LONG BUT IM TRYNNA MAKE SURE YOU CAN VISUALIZE WHATS HAPPENING SO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW MATTS BEDROOM LOOKS LIKE!!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME THANKS 😘😘