locked up for good

Neta woke up Tightly wrapped in my arms, I had decide to let her sleep in her bra and under wear.

I went down stairs and turned on the stove and started to make scrabbled eggs and bacon with toast Neta favorite. while the bacon was cooking in coco oil I decided to turn on the TV.

The News channel appeared and I truly didn't feel like looking for another channel, I left the channel on and went back to cooking. After everything was made I served and placed it on the table. Just as I was about to go up stairs to get Neta She had been already walking down the stairs.

I don't think Neta realized she was in her Under wear and bra still. At least not until she caught me staring.

"Matt OMG" she said while running back up the stairs, as I laughed in return. Neta had a put on one of my shirts to cover her self. As she was about to have a seat to start eating she jolted up when the news said "amber alert " .

Neta and I ran over to the Tv as the News informed us.

NEWS ~~~~~~~~

"Last night on Thursday the 12 of September, a young girl by the Name Neta Melendez was kidnapped by a man named Frank Melendez *shows mug shot * As Neta's close friend Matthew Espinosa *imports photo of Matt and Neta * went to the rescue, who sooner found Neta body on the abandon road off of a Shell gas station.

Earlier this morning Cops investigated the area where they soon found Frank Melendez sleeping in a trailer sleeping, the trailer contained sex tools as in whips and dildo machines of all types.

Frank Melendez is sent to prison for a life time, because of past records and because of the horrible event that took place last night, Neta on the other hand was taken to the hospital that night and is now back home and safe.

News ENDS~~~~~~~~

Neta ran over to me and hugged me so tight " baby I love you she said in my ear , "THANK YOU so much you saved my life " she says "babe of course I saved you , I love you with all my heart " I said in return.

Neta POV-

Me and Matthew hugged for about 5 minutes I love this kid with all my heart and I truly have his trust now.

When we calmed down we immediatly got Txt messages from Matthews family and our friends, since my sisters ent back to a foster home turns out Matthews mom and dad could go and adopt them tomorrow morning.

I recived a message from Matthews mom asking if I would like to be part of there family again?

I would love to but ever since The last time I have been in a relationship with Ma-Matthew I said Nervously as I waited for her responce, " why is it that i felt like this was going to happen" she said with a chuckle " does it bother you " I said nervously "of course not OMG a precious girl like you dating my boy how could I be mad " she said which made me smile really wide.

with that the covo ended.

Cameron and Nash came over and greeted me with a big hug.

later on Hayes came over and we decided that me and Hayes go get movies and ice cream so we could catch up and talk since its been about 1 month since we hung out.

I went up to my room and dressed into Grey joggers and a black tank crop top and black vans.

I grabbed my black MK wallet and my car keys and went down stairs to get Hayes so we could go.

when we got in the car i was driving and Hayes was in the passengers seat , we first talked about what been doing over time, then he finally asked me about what had happened last night with my dad and I.

As I was telling the story Hayes started to tear up and it was the sweetest thing ever making me start to cry even more then I already was. Me and Hayes have gotten really close every since about 3 months ago when me and Matt first moved to LA.

Hayes reached over the middle compartment when we were at a red light and gave me such a big hug and kiss on the cheek. " your so sweet " I said while hugging him back.

After about 5 min we arrived to the Gas station and grabbed abunch of snacks and started driving back. On the way back Matthew Txt us to check up on us, i told him that we are on our way.

when we got back home all our friends were there they all ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug.

I felt so much love , love and affection that I have never felt before. I felt so safe and cared for around these people.

I decided to go titter and tweet out that im safe so all my fans could stop worrying.

Later that night me and jack J posted a video of us doing a duet to IDFC by black coast as he rapped and I sang.

later on Me and Matthew talked about making a youtube about us dating and explaining how were not blood related and also that his parents aren"t mine later on we uploaded it.

There was a lot of hate twoards us saying how that's very disgusting and petty shit like that, most of it wasn't hate.

It was now 3: am and I guess everyone decided to stay the night. Me and Matt decided to sleep in my bed as jack G and Madison slept in Matthews room.

________________________

In the morning me and Madison decided to go to the studio and work on some music.

I woke up and did my makeup i contoured my face and did smokey eyes with black eye shadow, I went in my closet with Madison and gave her some jean shorts with a white crop top that said california. with booties. And black MK glasses

I put on Jean shorts with a turtle neck grey crop top with a silver necklace that had the words Faith and hope on it a Cartier collection and black lace up heels that only laced up about 5 inches above my anckle.

on our way out i grabbed my MK purse and wallet with my Black sunglasses. with that we got in my Range and drove to the studio.