SO CALI?

Neta POV.

Its been about 2 weeks since me and my sisters  moved into the Espinosa house, me and Matt have grown closer and my feeling for him have grown. Its 6:30 am Matt is getting ready for his last day of school so I woke up to  make some break fast for him since his mom and dad and my 2 sister had left to Alaska for a cruise. Matt and Kristina (ps . Kristina is Matts birth sister) and I also Dylan decided we wanted to stay.

Matthew POV.

so its lunch time and I'm sitting with all my friends its almost the end of the day and that will then official make it SUMMER and that also lets me see beautiful Neta's face and I know my sister well she not even related I mean were both 18 so we can make are own decisions  at this point in life.  I finally got home and Neta greeted me with a big hug and told me how she was bored all day without me. Couple of hours went by and it was now just me and Neta we made some vines on her account she gogt tons of followers because I shouted her out. I asked her to go up to my room with me when I finally had the guts to say "Neta  I was thinking about this hard but as we all know im moving to Cali in a week and you know ... it might get sort of lonely up there with out any company .... SO " "YES" she yelled before I could even finish talking . She jumped up and gave me the biggest hug ever, that I wish could last forever.

SORRY ITS SHORT IT WILL START TO GET BIGGER I PROMISE