Nash & Cams

Cameron DallasPOV.

Jake come here ! ( Jake is Camerons dog if you didn't know)

*RING RING* "Matts calling" Nash yelled "he says he want to know if he can come and maybe we can show him and Neta around town since they moved here.

Neta ? I thought to myself , "I never knew Matt had a girlfriend" I yelled !

Nash POV.

I was in the kitchen when Cams phone rang Matt was calling saying he was coming so we can show him around town with a girl named Neta ?

"I never knew Matt had a girlfriend " Cam yelled "i know right " I yelled back.
MatthewPOV.

Me and Neta were on are way to Nash and Cams house.

The car ride was silent a little awkward not so much tho.

We finally got there and the awkwardness ended.

I rang the bell to there apartment,Cam answered And greeted me with a bro hug then whispered in my ear "who's she introduce me"

"Umm yeah sure" I responded

M//- Matthew C//- Cameron N//Neta

M// Cameron meet Neta,Neta meet Cameron.
C// Hey * shakes hands w//Neta*
N// Heey
C// well come in *chuckles*

CameronsPOV.
Wow she is so pretty!! I thought to my self.

" So Matt how come you never told us you have a girlfriend Nash said coming out the bedroom"

Matt and Neta started laughing when Nash said that

"My mom adopted her and her 2 sisters and since she's about to turn 19 i decided to take her with me to LA" Matt immediately responded

"So she's basically your sister?" I asked

"I guess, we're more like friends since we're not really blood related" Neta responded then she flashed me a cute smile.

Damn she's cute!

NetasPOV.
Wow Cameron is really cute!
"So are we gonna leave" Nash asked as he came down the stairs

"Yea" Matt and Cam responded

When we got down to Cams car it was Cam driving me in the passengers seat
Matt in the back seat with Nash.

We seemed to all get along really well together.

We were all jamming to TRNDSTTR by black coast remix and also Drakes new "if your reading this it's too late" Album
We filmed a couple of vines while can and Nash was showing us around.

It was now getting late and Cam and Nash took us back to there apartment so me and Matt could get our car and drive back to our house.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER VOTE IT PLZ AND LEAVE COMMENTS AND IDEAS FOLLOW ME PLZZ💕 NEXT CHAPTER WILL GOVE YOU THE CHILLS !!!!