New start

*Millie POV*
"OMG" Mrs.Espinosa you have a very lovely house"
"Why thank you"
As we walked in I examined my surroundings lovely 2story house 5 bedroom house wow how lovely.
Mrs.Espinosa showed us to our room.
It wasn't all that big but it sure was bigger than the orphanage bedrooms.
There were 3beds I took the one on the left of the room, Neta took the one in the middle bed and Millie took the one on the right of the room that was next too the closet.
The room walls were light blue with about 5 different picture frames. 1- was covered in actual shells from the beach 2- said in black print "escape your worries at sea" 3-painting of a lavendered colored fish 4-painting of a big star fish 5- a painting of 3sunglasses with the words be happy in all of them. all our bed frames were white. My bed spread was light pink with light blue swirls on them with a simple light blue pillow. Netas bed spread was light Blue with lavender colored fishes and seaweeds Also crabs, with a white lace pillow.
As if Millie's was plane white and gold with a white pillow.

Netas POV.
"Wow" i said under my breath as i sat on my bed it really felt like home.
I still haven't really seen the entire house so I decided to change into some more presentable clothes rather than a uniform. I put on my Black leggings then I put on my white tight short sleeve crop top with a all white jacket.i took my hair out of its French braid and let my loose curls out I felt confident. as I walked around my room I saw 2 different dressers and a walkin closet. I smirked to my self and ran to the closet and took my chance to put all my clothes away all my shoes which were only 5 pairs of vans and a a pair of high heels wedges a cream color were placed under my hung up shirts and then I had 3 drawers for my jeans and shorts then I had a little box on top of my drawers which was blue and i placed my P Js in there. While I had left a shell and I placed my backpacks!

As I was about to walk out the room I saw another door....