Love , Love

*Jazz*
I was called out on the stage to strip.
"She bad as fuck, straight up lesbian, good for girl on girl action , can play her like a keyboard give it up to the one and only Jazzzzz." The DJ screamed.

I waled on stage white a pink see through half shirt , fish leggings and no thongs making the lips of my pussy visible.

Love , love love love love
Love aint never been so easy
I love how you make it so easy
I love how you bullshit and make it so deeply
I love how you make my body cripple
Love how you make it creshay ,
Love how you kiss me on both of the lips
Its okay lets play
I love the way we play
Tugging on your zipper grabbing on my waist
Open up your mouth , put this pussy on your face
They like what's wrong with em ,
Pussy wet no thong on em.
Love how you make it so easy
How you hanging up all night
On the couch on the sink , you a freak
I love how you make it

My body swing to the beat as Easy Love boomed through the club.
"Damn she a sexy ass lesbian." Someone shouted.
I laugh to myself as I shaked my head at the naughty comments toward me.
I was grinding my hips watching as money went up in the air.
I'm use to a man attention , but this night in particular a women was in the audience.
I'm faithful but a bitch couldn't help but to look.
She was bad as fuck . Kim Khardashian and Iggy aint had shit on her.
While I hit my split and bounce on the floor we met eye contact , but I quickly turn away cause Diamond the only bitch I wanted , hell she the whole package.

After my song was off I quickly grab my money and stuff it in my bra exiting the stage.
When I was almost at the dressing room , i could have sworn I seen Peaches talking to Diamond but I ignore the shit.
"Bae." I said walking up to Diamond.
"You aint pop the pussy for nobody but me right?" She asked me.
Hell she know I only got eyes for her , fuck another bitch
"You know i don't roll like that , its you and only you." I assure her.
"Word , but im bout to get outta here and head home." She told me grabbing her bags.
"You want me to come?" I asked.
"Naah , imma just go and get me some rest for tomorrow." She said.
"Okay bae." I said kissing her one last time.
After everybody left me and Apple was left in the dressing room talking.
"What was that all about?" I asked Apple.
"What?" She said looking confused.
"Diamond seem to be acting distane , and I could sworn I seen Peaches talking to my bitch." I said cutting my eyes.
"Naah , it wasn't even like that , you know Diamond wouldn't disrespect you." She assure me..
"Her ass bet not , cause that'll be the last time she sniff this pussy or taste it." I said seriously.
I dont do cheaters , hell if you unhappy why cheat just leave the damn relationship , nobody got time for all that bullshit.
"You hell boe I swear , but i feel you?" She said.
"How things with you and Damien?" I asked.
Damien was a cool guy but he seem sneaky as fuck , but who am I to judge.
"This nigga had the authority to ask me to not go to the club so much , his ass met me at the club and didnt have a problem with that , hell he in his feelings acting like a little fuck nigga." She said sounding piss.
"Right , i feel you." I told her.
"Yeah , girl lets get outta here before they lock the club up and we be trap like zoo animals." She semi-laugh.

I watch as Apple made it in her car safely , hell i cant have people snatching my bitch up. As she got in her car i got in mines and drove off to my house.