Tell The Truth

*Diamond*
Someone was knocking on my damn door , like the fucking police and hell i know i couldn't do jail time.
I grabbed on my robe and was face to face with Damien.

"The hell wrong with you nigga." I said letting him in.
This nigga done lost his damn mind knocking like he the damn police.
"I cant." He said shaking his head.
"Cant what?" I said.
I look at this nigga his eyes and nose was turning red , i know his bitch ass was not crying.
"A-Apple." He all but yelled.
"What bout her?" I said smirking.
Apple been told his dumb ass to get the stepping , but he holding on to something thats not even there.
Like i did.

"Pregnant." He said.
"What!" I screamed. I was shock as fuck.
"How you know?" I asked.
"Sasha bad ass sent me a message saying im glad it wasnt you , cause i didn't like your fuckery ass , im glad my sister pregnant by him and not you." He said tears screaming down his face.

It was kind of comical cause Sasha couldn't stand Damien ass , but damn.

"Oh shit , her little ass bad." I laugh.
"This shit aint funny." He screamed.
"Man , i ain't even know about this , this must have been what she was gonna tell me that night." I said.
"Fuck this shit , i tried." He said throwing his hands up.
"Look Damien i know how you feel , but sometimes shit aint meant to be." I inform him.
"Like you and Jazz." He said.

I look at this nigga side ways his bitch ass gonna throw that bull shit in my face.

"Man yeah , but thats not the point Apple moved on." I told him.
"And so did Jazz." He told me.
"What you mean?" I asked him confused.
"Oh you haven't heard? Hell even i know." He said.
"When? With who?" I asked.
"Some women name Asia." He shrugged.
"Ummm, ight Damien leave." I said pointing to the door.
"Now you see how i feel." He said exiting the door.

Hell i need my damn mind right , my dad wont call me my mom acting funny and shit , hell imma call them now.

I waited three rings and decided to hang up until i heard my dad's voice.

"Speaking of the devil." He said.
I was about to have a comeback but im trying to make peace.

"Look dad you preach so much about the bible , but the bible speaks on forgiveness." I stated.

I may be a stripper but i know the bible , like a pastor know his word.

"Im surprise you know." He snapped.
"What is it with you? Im so tired of being this perfect child for you , im not perfect im far from that. Im a damn stripper at Daddy's Kittens , i make my money taking off my clothes to pay these damn bills on my own , im a fucking lesbian i like fuckimg pussy." I accidentally blurted.

I heard the phone drop and heard my momma running to him.

"What in the world, you told him , Sage." My mom yelled at me over the phone.

I didn't know why my mom was acting all innocent and shit , she already know.

"The truth." I said bravely.
"Why in the hell would you do that." She spated.
Now to be the first lady of the church , her ass show using profanity. Hmm.

"Because the truth had to come out one way or another , we dont need to act all innocent and holy like him." I said.

Yeah my momma aint innocent her damn self , she know what the fuck i was talking bout.

"Shut up Sage!" She spated.
"Yess , put dad on the phone." I said testing her.
"What is she talking about , Latasha?" My dad ask my mom.
"Nothing baby , she is all nonsense." She told him.
"Im not , put him on the phone mom he deserve to know the truth." I said.

"Hand me the phone." My dad said.
"No Melvin." She said.
I heard a tussle in the background and my mom pleading with him to not listen to me.

"What you talking bout Sage?" My dad said coming to the phone.
"Shut the hell up." I heard my mom yelled.

Yeah i was causing trouble in my parents house , but im tired of them acting perfect.

"Remember when you went on that trip to Italy 4 months ago?" I said reminding him.
"Yes? And ?" He said.
"Melvin please." I heard my mom beg.
"If you dont shut up women." I heard my dad spated.

I was shock as fuck , hell everybody showing their true colors.

"Well mother took upon herself , to have sex with the Deacon." I said revealing my mom secret.
"Which Deacon?" My father said through clenched teeth.
"Uncle Pete." I announce. I didn't get to hear what he said because i hung up.
I didn't wanna have to witness the argument.

And you probably wondering how i know? Well my mom ain't good at keeping secrets and she accidentally sent me screenshots.

Aint screenshots a bitch ? Right Right.