Call Us Crazy

*Peaches and Asia*

"We should killed them." Asia told Peaches.
These two girls was in a state of mind it was simply meant to be . Diamond and Jazz was back together , leaving no one happy.
"Its Jazz fault." Peaches said.
"Its Diamond fault." Asia insisted.

Both of them mad at the person who ran back to who . Just crazy how can it be? Easily all it takes is love and two psychotic bitches.
"Dont blame one blame all of them." A voice said.

Both girls look up from their coffees to see a man coming their way.

"Who you?" Asia asked.
"Damien." He said.
"Damien , Damien awh you was Apple man." Peaches laugh.
"Yeah , i was but i moved on." Damien said.
"I would too after i got that ass beat." Peaches said.
"Who beat his ass?" Asia whisper.
"Dont act like im not here , yall want my help or not?" Damien offer.
"Help with what? Asia and Peaches both said.
"Payback , dont get mad get even." Damien told them.

The girls thought about it for a long time because they thought Damien just wanted Apple back.

"Nigga you sure it aint cause of Apple?" Asia said.

Asia might be crazy but she's not dumb. Hell everybody know Damien still had feelings for Ms.Pussy popper.

"Like yall said , i dont need my ass beat again." He said honestly.
"Good cause Apple good in our book." Peaches said.

"I love her too much to hurt her." Damien said.
"I hope so , cause i dont need Eddy trying to kill me and my whole family." Peaches said.
"Speaking of family how bout Diamond momma been sleeping with my dad." Asia blurted.
"Damn , thats fuck up do Melvin know?" Damien asked.
"Hell yeah , him and my dad fought it out , and he finally left Latasha." Asia said telling her family business.

"Aight enough of this , yall need to shut up aint nobody wanna here that shit , but back to the plan , tell me Damien." Peaches said aggravated.
"Diamond cheated before right? So what makes you think she wont do it again , is in the state of mind of Jazz." He said.
"Awh , you is smart hell and i thought you was a dumb nigga all along." Peaches said.
"So you gonna help us break them apart?" Asia asked.
"Yeah." Damien lied.
Damien might not be with Apple , but what Jazz and Diamond have is true love.

"You my nigga for that." Peaches said dapping him up.

Mmmm i bet." Damien thought
"What i don't understand Asia , why is you trying to ruin your cousin life." Damien asked.
"I fucking hate that bitch , she act like she so fucking perfect but jokes on her , imma have the last laugh she is not about to have Jazz!" Asia said yelling making a few heads turn .

"Fuck yall looking at?" Peaches said making people turn around.
"Yall bitches crazy , but imma holla at yall later." Damien said getting up to walk.

"You think we should trust him?" Asia asked Peaches.
"Yeah , he done had his heart rip out so hell yeah we can trust him." Peaches insisted.
"Aight boss anything you said." Asia said.
"So how we gonna do this?" Peaches asked.
"Lemme handle getting to my cousin first." Asia said.
"But i thought she can't stand you." Peaches said causing Asia to roll her eyes.
"When it comes down to family reunions she gonna have to at least pretend." Asia said through clench teeth.
"Word , but remember we dont know each other." Peaches said paying the bill.
"Gotcha , ma." Asia said getting up to leave.
Both Asia and Peaches went their separate ways with revenge heavy on their mind.