Club Going Up On a ?

Hell , Daddy Kitten's was finally back open. And a bitch was about to shake her ass like its her last.

I walked up in the dressing room , with a salt and pepper g-string and a loose fitted bra that was tied down my back . Over it i had on a grey sweats .

"Diamond." Peaches said looking at me.
I look at this bitch side ways , she know i dont fuck with her ass.
"Damn you ignoring a bitch , you wasn't ignoring me last night though." She said tying her heels string.

Ever body in the room was like awhh , and nasty whore. I ignore that shit too.

"Bruh , i wasnt with your baggy pussy ass last night , chill." I sucked my teeth.
"Whatever." She said brushing past me.
Before she could get any farther i snatch her ass up.
"Pull another bitch move like that imma fuck your whole damn life up trick." I told her through clench teeth.
"Whatever." She said snatching her arm for me.

I let her go ahead , i aint had time for petty bitches like her , i was here for one thing and one thing only to shake this ass and get some bills . That little bitch got me fuck up. Must dont know i'll blow the weave of this bitch.

"Nice seeing you." Apple said coming in glowing.
"Bitch why you so happy?" I asked.
"Tell you bout that later , i dont want these fools all up in my business." She said smiling.
"True , way Jazz?" I asked concern.
"Um , she not gonna be here this week or the next but she coming back." She assure me.
"True , i understand." I nodded.
"Hell , i need to cope your outfit." She said as i took off my sweats.
"You can have it , why you not dress up?" I asked.
It was weird Apple usually be dressed up and ready to pop the pussy to the crowd.

"Im not stripping tonight." Im not feeling good.

I look at her strangely hell , Apple wouldn't let nothing take her off the pole.
"Mm , why you here?" I asked.
"Cause , my man here and i need to keep an eye out for these little naked whores." She said.
"Word , gotcha boo , but im bout to make this money." I said making an exited.

As i made my way to the stage , i told the DJ i didn't need am introduction because when they see me they got their introduction.

Your body is my party , baby , no body invite but you baby , pick you up and throw you down , its going down I cant keep my hands off you , you can't keep your hands off me , your body is my party , i might climb on top of you , got me soo exited , im with you , girl you should know you on my mind , im not gonma fight it , i want you all the time. Cant lie wont lie its amazing.

Jacquees remix blasted through the club.
"Damn , i was waiting all week for this." A bald man yelled.

As i took off my bra and threw it down , without a care in the world. My hair whipped as i hung upside down on the pole. My damn titties almost suffercated me while i was bent over.
I got up and clap my ass in the crowd. Bills were throwed at me , i felt so alive it dont make sense. I swear i was born to strip , i breathe and live Daddy Kitten's pole.

"Sweet." An Lloyd looking nigga said.
As i exited the stage the bouncer brought a bag of money to me.
"This here your." He said tossing the bag to me.
"Coo." I said snatching the bag.
In this club the only person i show respect to is my main and money. Fuck these people .

As i went back into the dressing room . Peaches , Candy , Cherry , Stone , was all having a conversation .
"What yall bitches talking bout?" I said sucking my teeth.
"Money bitch money." Stone said.

I sat there and talk with them , and Peaches bitch ass tried to get some pussy. I cut that shit off real quick i aint had nothing to say to her bitch ass.