Move On

*Jazz*
"Come here." I said grabbing Asia arm.
Me amd Asia was kicking it for the last few days. I swear im fond on this girl. Hell she made me see things Diamond , couldn't. And its not all about sex , first of all we not having sex... Yet .

"Yes?" She said crawling towards me.
Her smiled lighted up my world it was so divine , it didn't make sense.

"Where is this going?" I said curious.
"It can go , what ever you want it to go , imma hold you down." She told me.
"With , what gravity?" I joked.
"Haha , real funny but i gotcha boo." She said kissing my forehead.
"Dont kiss me like im somebody , grandmother." I said grabbing her face.

She stuck her tongue inside my mouth , i open my mouth wider to give her better access. As she tongue me down she pinned me to the bed lifting my shirt and kissing the side of my stomach.

"You sure bout this?" She breathe looking up at me.
Hell the way to get over another bitch is to get under another , so hell yeah.

"Positive." I said nodding my head.
She stared in my eyes as she completely took my shirt off , and rip my white lace panties off.

"I was fond on them." I lie referring to my panties.
"Sorry." She whisper.
She got in between my legs and nibble on the inside of my thigh.
"Shit." I moaned when she bited my thigh.
"Im bout to eat the shit outta this pussy." She said.
I giggled at her blunt language.

I look down at her when i felt her opening the folds of my pussy. When she blowed on my clit , it immediately throb for attention.

"Mmm , dont play eat it." I groaned.
"Patience bae." She said.
She continue to blow in my pussy and i got wet by the minute. When she stop blowing she latch her lips on my clit sucking hard as shit.
"Damn." I screamed.
My clit felt like it was about to fall off the way she was sucking , it didn't make no sense.
"Shit." I said moving her away from my clit , but to my slit.

Her to tongue went up and down on my pussy. When she stick her tongue inside my pussy i almost jump out the bed.

"Awwhhh shit bitch." I moaned amd screamed.
"You got the best pussy , turn over." She said.
I flip over onto my back , leaving my ass in the air and pussy reveal to the world.
"Owh." I said when she slapped my ass.
I felt her stretch my pussy wide and stuck two fingers inside me causing me to moan her name.

"Shit and you tight as fuck." She told me.
I ignore the comment and throwed my ass back meeting her thrust.

"Fuck yeah , go hard." She told me.
I backed my ass all the way down on her finger amd slowly lift up and rode her finger.
"Damn." I breathe when i had cum all over her finger.
She pushed me off her and stuck her finger inside my mouth , making me taste my self.

"Taste good , dont it." She said.
"Mmm." I moaned on her finger.
She took her finger out my mouth and layed down like nothing happen.

"You dont want the coot , eat?" I asked her smirking .
"Naah , you good hun that was for you , you seem a little tense." She told me.
"Did it bother you?" I asked looking down.
"What?" She said looking confused.
"The bruises and burns on my stomach." I said looking away to not face the truth.
"Dont look away from me , and hell no it makes you look more beautiful if thats possible." She told me.
I smiled because Asia knew exactly what to say to me to make my day.