Psychotic

*Jazz*

"What youu wanna do today?" Asia asked me.
"I dunno." I answer back .
I dont know whats going on , but hell im low key aint feeling this. The sex is mind blowing but Asia ass dull as fuck.

"Whats wrong , witcha?" Asia asked.
"Nothing Diamond nothing wrong." I said.

I immediately realized i called Asia Diamond.
"Something must be really wrong , my name Asia not that scank Diamond." She said sucking her teeth.

Tf? She done lost her damn mind talking shit bout Diamond.
"Pardon me?" I snapped getting up out of bed.
"You always talking bout her , lying saying you moved on , but you didnt." She said shaking her head..
"I did move on , i slept with you didn't i?" I said confused.
"Jazz , you made me out of a rebound fuck."
"No , i didnt you confused." I said walking her.
"Yes you did , you still in love with her go be with her." Asia said putting on her clubs.
"Im mean she is my bestfriend and was my lover." I said.
"Do you still love her?" Asia asked me.
I hesitated before i answer.
"Yes , but." I started to say before Asia rude ass cut me off.
"Then i was a rebound fuck." She kissed her teeth.
"Dont look at it like that." I joked.
"This not funny Jazz, you fucking use me."

She said throwing her shoe at the wall.

"You done lost your fucking mind throwing shit , let it would have hit me i would have dead your little ass." I said piss off.
"You even act like her." She told me.
I look at Asia side ways how the fuck she know how Diamond act?

"You dont even know her." I stated.
"Sure bout that?"
"Fuck you trying to say." I saod getting hostile.
"See you would know shit if Diamond aint kept you on the low , her lesbian secret , im her fucking cousin." She screamed.

I look at this bitch in disbelief i know i aint keeping my pussy in the family.
"What the fuck?" I all but yelled.
"You would have known if you came to a family reunion , hell dont you remember i used to play with yall when we was little?" She said.

I do remember now , hell but Diamond didn't want her to play with us because she said something bout Asia having problems and she was lame.

"What the fuck , you had me fool up." I said snatching her arm.
"Get the fuck off me." She said.
I let her arm lose and she continued to talk.
"I dont see why you thinking bout her , im much more hot than her." She said sounding petty.
"Bruh it dont got nothing to do with looks im in love with the type of person she is , and plus Diamond sexy as fuck so dont trip.'' I said.
"I can't believe you." She said.
"I cant believe you had the nerves to sex your cousin bitch up , Asia." I said.

I was about to slap the shit outta her but she lucky im not the violent type.

"You like it though." She said smirking.
"Get your ashy ass out." I told her.
"Its strange people get mad when they cant take the truth." She said.
"Imma tell you one time and one time only , get the fuck out or imma blow your fucking head clean off your shoulders." I told her seriously.
"I wish you will , and i'll knock them beadie eyes clean off your face." She said putting on her shoes.

"Play with it Asia." I said testing her.

"Yeah yeah yeah , i see little ol' Jazz got a back bone now." She said walking out the room.

I trialed after her and slap the shit outta her ass.
She looked at me in complete shock , that i put my hands on her.

"Bitch , what the fuck?" She screamed.
I had my gun inside my uggs so if she tried some sneaky shit , i was gonna lay her ass out .
"Get out and dont ever come back." I said opening the door for her.
"Dont tell me what to do." Her psychotic ass said.
"If you don't get out child imma squish your ass like a bug with this door." I said giving her a nasty look.

"Raggely ass pussy bitch." She mumbled.

"Stop the lies , why bitches wanna lie when they mad to make the other person feel bad? My pussy been too good , hell you even ate my ass out and swallow my cum , dismiss me with that bs." I said pissed.

"Shut the hell up." She said holding her head.
I look at this bitch out the corner of my eyes , this bitch was crazy as fuck. But fuck that im even crazy.

"You and them damn voices in your pecan head , needs to get the stepping and sign your ass back into the wart." I said opening the door again for her.

"How you know?" She asled looking around.
"Bitch that aint news to my ears i was just guessing , but hell Jazz always right." I said pushing her out.
"Get off me." She said acting up.
I kick her stupid ass out the door and slam on it.
She sat there knocking on the door for a good 2 minutes and even was dumb enough to knock on my window. Good thing i live in the woods , cause i aint trying to be the talk of town.