Bae Day

*Diamond*
Me and Jazz was at the mall doing spring shopping.
"Awh , baby i will love to see you in this." Jazz said. I looked up from my phone and she was holding and edible thong and bra set.
"Oh shit you gonna eat it off me?" I asked her. A few heads turn towards us but i didn't give a damn . Everybody have sex and enjoy getting eat out especially from tha back.
"You know i will." She said licking her lips greedly.
"Mmmm , remember what i ask you to try on me?" I said.
"The strap on thingy?" She said wrinkling up her face.
"Yeaah , i want you to fuck this pussycat til it raw." I told her.
She stared and gave me a blank look as i searching through the clothes rank.
"I mean bae since its our day , if thats what you want then we can do it." Jazz said.
I look at Jazz and she didn't look a bit interested in putting on a strap on , i know how she feels about dicks , hell but it didn't hurt for me to try.
"Nah , never mind forget it." I said taking my clothes to the counter.
As the cashier ring up our clothes Jazz kept tapping her feet impatiently.
"We can if you want to." She said again as we walk out the store to go to the food court.
"Noo Jazz damn , never mind." I all but shout.
"Diamond what the hell wrong with you." She said shock.
Me and Jazz never argue before but hell she been aggravating my damn nerves lately.
I ignore Jazz and went to search for Apple and her precious sister Sasha.
"Over here." Apple loud ass screamed. I made my way over there , to be honest i didnt know if Jazz was behind me or not.
"Hey Diamond." Apple sister Sasha said smiling.
Yes Sasha do Call me Diamond and Call Jazz , Jazz. But she dont know we are strippers , Apple said its better if she dont find out.
"Hey pretty girl." I said taking a seat.
"Whats wrong with her?" Apple said. I look to see who she was talking bout and notice Jazz standing up with her arms cross.
"Hell ion know." I shrugged it off.
"Can yall spend some time with me doing spring break?" Sasha asked hopefully. I told her yeah cause that's my little nigga.

"Whats up Jazz?" Apple said.
"Nothing." Jazz answer back.
I automatically rolled my eyes , Jazz be acting stank and shit.
"Damn sit the fuck down." I told her.
"Oh gosh." I heard both Sasha and Apple said.
"They having problems." I heard Sasha whisper to Apple.
"Do not fucking talk to me like that." Jazz said sitting down. I bet she sat that ass down though.
"Come on you guys at the end of the day , you all bestfriends." Apple said.
I nodded my head in agreement.
"Im bout to order me something come with me Apple." Sasha said leaving me and Jazz together alone.
"Dont you dear try to embarrass my ass in from of Apple and Sasha." She pointed her finger at me .
"Man fuck other here with that petty shit ion got time for it." I said dismissing her.
"All because of a strap on." She loudly whispered.
"Just know you aggy now , like i said what ever you wont do trust another bitch will." I said truthly.
"Fuck that's supposed to mean?" She said getting loud. I looked around and seen a couple niggas turning they heads to listen to our conversation , but i didnt give a damn.
"Mean what the hell i said , Jazz." I spat back.
She must think i cant look for pussy else way. Trust in believe Diamond gets pussy , good pussy at that.
"Fuck you." She said turning her head.
"Gladly." I smiled.

Two minutes later Sasha and Apple came back with a big tray of Japanese food.
"I hope yall hungry , cause this shit cost a lot." Apple said giving us glares.
I smirk at my best friend , cause i knew she was trying to ease the tension in the air.
"Im so happy to see yall again , though." Sasha said trying to help.
"We glad to see you too , baby." Jazz said.
I look over at her and she look mad as fuck , but i don't give a damn she can eat this ass all i care.
"Hey , quit with the pet names im fourteen." Sasha said smiling.
"And a virgin." Apple rushly said.
"Well about that." Sasha said. When she said that all our heads snap her way.
"The hell?" Me , Apple and Jazz shouted.
"Chill im just playing." She smiled.
"Hell i hope so." I told her. Apple nodded her head in agreement.
"Way yall going after this?" Apple ask me and Jazz.
"Hell im going home , fuck this wanna be bae day." I told them.
"Go to hell." Jazz said.
"Meet you there bitch." I said getting up from the table.
"Way you going?" Jazz asked concern.
"Church ceremony." I said honestly.
"I still love you." She said.
"I know."
I told everyone bye and made my way home to change up for the ceremony.