Diamond who?

"She said what?" Apple screamed over the phone.
"That it was suppose to be Peaches." I said recounting the story Diamond told me.
"Damn , i would have still put the gun to her head." She joked.
"I couldn't i wanted to , but you know im not a heartless bitch and i still got mad love for shawty." I admitted.
"But listen." Apple said.
"Wassup?"
"Eddy is opening the club again." She told me.

I let out a sight , because stripping was my life , everything about me said stripper . But i don't know if im ready to go back , cause hell i was left on the ground to be burn alive.

"Um , i know im coming back but not right now i have enough money right not to relax." I said.
"Dead , like Diamond said the rich sleep while the poor keep grinding and a bitch gonna stay poor til she dead."

"Yeah , i remember but speaking of Diamond i have a favor to ask you." I said.

I know our group run on loyalty and i feel like if i can make up with Diamond , so can Apple.

"Wassup?" She asked.
"I want yall to be cool again , i want the strip team back , hell i know Diamond miss talking to the pussy poper." I joked.
"Funnest shit ever , yeah imma give it a try but you know loyalty over everything." She said.
"Yeah , but you still going to strip?" I asked.

Her and Eddy together now , and he own the club and i know he dont want his lady stripping for different men every night and taking off her clothes for the world to see.

"Hell yeah girl , Eddy is not about to stop me from shaking this ass , i still reveal my pussy but hell no nigga tasting it or banging it but his fine ass." She said.

"Yall wild , just don't give me no nieces or nephew no time soon im to young and hot." I joked.
"Gotcha boo , but speaking of that my ass need to get on birth control." She said.
"Better."
"Hell Eddy can lay the pipe down , but his pull out game weak as fuck. He like an old ass man trying to get out a car. Hell be nutting all in a bitch pussy." She said honestly.
"Oh bloody hell , damn your sure better get on the pill probably pregnant now." I said.
"Bitch do not Jinx Apple , how imma strip if im pregnant , stripping is life boo." She said.

"Okay , get pregnant and end up popping that baby on stage , like dance flicks." I said.
"Stop! But imma holla at you later i got to pick up Sasha bad ass." She said.
"Ight tell her i say hey now." I said before hanging up the phone.

I went to my room in search off clothes.
I was real self conscious now , hell ain't nobody wamt to see a girl strip with burns on her stomach, back , and legs.

I grabbed my black stone tights and my plack tank top , throwing on my matching black stone diamond shoes.

I gotted in my car and headed to LA's café this time i was going alone and looking for a good time.

Pulling up in the parking lot , i spotted a women who look real familiar.

Getting out the car i walked by her and she stop me.
"Jazz." She smirked.
"Pardon me , do i know you?" I asked her.
"Yeah , i mean no , i was at the strip club one night and you was on the stage dancing to Easy Love." She said reminding me.
"Oh yeah , i knew you look familiar." I said smiling.
She was bad as fuck , hell Diamond couldn't hold a candle to her.

"Yeah , i looked for you everytime i went there then i heard about what happen , are you okay?" She asked.
"Yeah , im gucci." I said looking down at my feet.
"How about let me buy you a drink or two." She insisted.
"That'll be good."
I followed her to the back of the café into a private room.

As we sip our coffee , she kept staring at me.
"What do i have something on my face." I said picking up a napkin.
"Naah , its just something about you." She smiled showing off her perfect teeth.
"Thanks , but i never got your name." I said.
Hell i was sitting at a table with a complete stranger all i could know she could have been a ceral killer or some possessive bitch.
"Asia Daniels." She said extending her hand.
"Tiffany Allans." I said telling her my government name. Hell i barely tell people my name unless they relevant.
"Mmm , Thats hot just like you." She said.
"Im flattered." I told her.

We sat at the table talking about mostly everything. I felt like i knew her forever. We exchange numbers and promise to meet up again.
At the end of the day , my heart was saying Diamond who? Nigga please