31

*Eddy*
I was sitting at my desk typing up some paper work , for the new club i was about to open up on main street. But lemme introduce myself.

The names Eddy Daniels , I own the biggest club called Daddy' kittens. Hell its a strip club you know? I go out with Kayla , yall know her from Apple. Hell she use to strip here. But hell not no more , her being pregnant and with me aint about to fly , the fuck i look like? Letting the women im with take her clothes off for men ? I'll kill every nigga in here for trying her. Hell i was a player til i met Kayla. I know i know , but she aint like them other strippers. You can turn a hoe into a house wife. Now im not Calling my baby a hoe , but she was a stripper.

I don't really have family , fuck that. Sasha , Diamond and our baby family.

I was sitting at my desk when loud knocks came on the door.

"Come in." I after three knocks.

When the door opem i didn't bother looking up , cause a nigga know not to try me , hell Im Eddy mf'n Daniels play with it.

"Im glad im not dead." I heard a voice said.
And i look up it was Kayla in my office sitting down.
"Kayla, what you doing here." I said walking to come to me.

Yeah i always call her by her government now , because that shit don't feel right calling the women i love by her stripper name.

"Coming to check up on you , i call you a ton of damn times." She said raising her voice.
"Im sorry baby , i had cut my phone off." I said touching her arm.

She had the nerves to swatted my hand from her and give me the side eye. Oh hell she in her fucking feelings now. Her damn hormones be all over the place , no lie.

"You couldn't use no one else phone to check up on me Eddy? Im fucking 5 months pregnant big as a house coming to the fucking strip club looking for my man." She screamed in my face.

"Stop tripping you strip here dont you remember?" I joked with her.

The look on her face said she wasn't playing with my ass , hell i done fuck up.

"Dont try to be a fucking comedian Ed! Im not playing with your black ass." She said.

Out of no where she pushed me , but i barely moved.

"Whats up ma , your hormones all over the place. Must importantly didn't i say i dont wont you at the club." I said grabbing her hand.

"I wouldnt have to be here , if your bitch ass answer your phone." She said holding her stomach.

When she grabbed her stomach i immediately thought something was wrong with our baby.

"Whats wrong?" I asked concern.
"Stop , she just kicking." She said removing my hand.
"She?" I said.
We haven't find out the gender of our baby yet . So i didn't know why she kept calling my son a she. Hell i put in some work , so i know we having a boy fasho.

"Its a habit." Sheshurgged.
"Hmm." I said wrapping my arms around her.
"Dont try to act innocent Eddy, you could have check up on me." She said peeling my arms from her.

This girl dont want nobody to touch her at all . Hell i can barely get my dick up in her pussy without her crying or complaining. Hell the doctor said i can beat the pussy up , so i dont see the problem , feel me?

"Im sorry baby." I said kissing her forehead.
"You going to make it up?" She smiled.
Hell i think i am getting some of that pussy tonight , imma tear that shit up .

"How baby , i will do anything." I winked.
"Run my feet and back." She laughed.
I look at her like she was crazy. Hell i dont mind rubbing her back , but i dont do feet that shit nasty ass fuck .
"Hell no , i dont do feet fuck that shit." I hissed.
"Okay , lets see who pregnant pussy you gonna be slidding into tonight or another day." She bribed.
"When you want that rub?" I asked seriously.
Hell she was offering her pussy , so hell yeah i'll rub her feet anytime , pussy too good to go to waste.
"Damn shame , i gotta bribe you." Shesaid taking a seat.
"Remember last time you sat in that seat." I said reminding her.

Last time she sat there , i blew her back out for a week.

"When you did all that hollering?" She lied.
"Me? Dont try you was the one talking bout ooh shit , Eddy dont stop." I said mockimg her.

"Shut up you gonna lock up early for me?" She asked.
"You know the time schedule so you do the math." I said sitting down in the computer chair.

"Dont try , hell i miss stripping." She said walking to the pole i had in my office..

I watch me as she walked around on the pole. Hell i couldn't believe her ass was about to strip and she pregnant

"You gonna strip for Daddy?" I asked.
"My fat ass is not bout to strip to i drop this baby." She said.
"Hell no not even then." I snapped.

She got me fuck up if she think imma let her strip again after she have this baby.

"Lets not , i make my money taking off my clothes i strip for a living." She said.

"Not under my watch hell my women is not about to be stripping while our baby home." I said giving her the eye.

"Ughhh , nigga stripping is life. The only reason why i stop is cause i got pregnant and it aint a good look." She said throwing her hands up.

She let go of the pole and made her way to me looking like she was about to snap my damn neck.

"Look Kayla i understand , but i ain't bouta let that fly you already know." I said grabbing her.

"Okay if i can't strip then you cant run the club." She smirked.
"Hell i own this club , what you mean." I said confused.
"Amd when i was up on the pole i got a name for my self no other bitch got." She spated.

"Ight , damn we'll see how this end up." I told her.

I seen her little sneaky ass smirked. She got me bent if she think she gonna strip after she have this baby. When she decided she ready to strip imma nut all up in her again to get her pregnant again .

"So you saying i can strip after i drop this baby , and get back in shape?" She squeal.
"Dont get your hopes up you lucky i love you." She said sitting on my lap.

"I love you too , daddy." She told me.

"Show me?" He said.

She stood up and carefully lift my shirt revealing her pregnant belly and fully developed breast. My dick got hard as fuck , i was about to ruin this pussy for any other nigga
"Damn." I said getting up to lock the door.