Soar

*Jazz*
I woke up well i thought i woke up , all i heard was a beeping noise and all i can see was white.
"Tiffany , Tiffany Allans." Someone called me.
"Yes , where am i?" I said looking for the voice that called me.
"Home , well not really home yet." The person said.
When the person came in view i gasp as her beautiful face appear.
"Grandma." I screamed.
"Dont be so loud baby , yes its me." She said coming closer.
"But you are dead." I said.
"I know baby , but i came to tell you you cant come here yet , its not your time , you have to make peace and finish your life mission." She said placing her hand in my hand.
"What happen to me?" I asked confused.
Last thing i knew i was heading to my car then boom im seeing my grandmother.
"Something tragic baby." She said kissing the palm of my hand.
"Tell me!" I cried.
"I cant Tiffany, you going to have to find out on your own, you hear?" She ask me.
"Yes ma'am." I nodded.
"And when you do baby, forgive because things arent how they look." She assure me.
"How can i forgive someone who sent me here?" I question.
"Because i know you , you will forgive when you hear the story , its okay to be mad , but dont have hatred in your heart." She placed her hand on my chest.
"I need you granny." I groaned.
"And i need you to live on for me baby , you are too strong to give up." She told me.
"How do i get back." I asked.
"You are back, your spirit is just here , you are not gone." She explain.
"I love you." She told me.
"I love you too grandma." I watch as she faded away into thin air.

"She's awake!" I heard someone said.
"Get the nurse." Someone said.
"Jazz , its Apple."
I went into a coughing spell and my body went rigid.
A nurse came into the room and took the tubes out my throat and took my vitals.

"Ms. Allans its nice to see you awake, we wasnt sure you was gonna wake up." The nurse told me.
I nodded my head.
"Give us a moment ,please?" I heard Apple said.
"Okay." As the nurse went out the room I started taking in my surroundings.
"Jazz." I heard a man voice said.
I winced in pain as i turn my head to look and see who the voice belong to.
"Eddy." I said. I was shock as hell , why in the world is he here.
"In tha flesh , but imma give you and Apple some time to talk, holla if you need me." He said throwing up duces and leaving.
I arch my eyebrows for Apple to tell me bout Eddy.
"Its complicated." Is all she said.
"What happen to me Apple?" I ask sitting up.
She came closer to me and touch my bandage hand.
"Baby someone tried to kill you they burn you." She said as tears slip down her face.
"Wait , what? I didnt do shit to nobody why would they." I cried.
I was livid as hell, hell im nothing but humble , why the fuck will someone try to end my life the fuck i do.
"I wish i know the answer." She said.
"Am i ugly?" I asked.
Hell i had to know shit , she just told me somebody burn me.
I watch as Apple threw her head back laughing , i didnt see a damn thing funny about this.
"Noo girl , you beautiful as ever, you just got third degree burns that was really deep but they removed it and gave you surgery and a blood transfusion." She explain.

I sight in relief hell i couldn't be going round with bandages on my face.

"So my face not burn?" I asked.
"Nope , not a scratch." She told me.
"Thank God , did Diamond came by?" I asked her.
Me and Diamond might not be together , but i expected her to come by because she my bestfriend.

"Sorry Jazz , but No she didn't." Apple said.
"I'll kill her fucking ass when i get better." I fussed.
"Hell i'll do it for you." I heard her mumbled.
Something was going on , while i was in the hospital i dont know what it is, but hell i think its tearing our friendship apart.

"Whats going on ?" I asked .
"Nothing , nothing at all." Apple said shaking her head.
I knew something was going on but i let it go , hell i need to get my ass out this hospital bed cause i had money to make.

"But look , im going to link up with you later." Apple said.
"Okay boo." I told her.
I watch as Apple left and called the nurse so i can get my cell phone.