Pain

*Apple*
"Night Eddy." I told him.
Me and Eddy went for 5 rounds in his office , hell that was my first night without stripping and making money.
"Stay with daddy." He smirk.
I shook my head , hell this nigga already pussy whipped and i was addicted to the dick.
"Mmm , i wish but i need to go home." I told him pulling up my clothes.
"Lemme walk you out, atleast." He said getting up.
"Word."
As we walk down the hall we heard girls screaming their heads off.
"What the fuck going on." Eddy ask me.
"Hell i dont know , but a bitch bout to find out." I said picking up my pace.
Eddy was right on my heel walking with me.
"Whats going on?" I said to a frighten Cherry.
"They burn her and left her in front of the club." She cried.
"Who?" I said shock.
Hell we barely get violence on this side.
Cherry shook her head and cried louder.
"Bitch speak the fuck up and tell Apple." Eddy said shaking Cherry.
I look at Eddy like he was crazy and Cherry look like she was scared to tell me.
I got down on bended knees and beg her to tell me.
"Jazz." She whispered.
"What the fuck did you said?" I asked.
"Jazz , your bestfriend." She repeated.
My heart was beating fast , i ran out to the club and seen my bestfriend body with burns all over it.
"Oh my fucking God ! Yall sitting here aint nobody did shit." I screamed.
"Wake up baby." I said holding her body.
I tapped her face to try to see if i can get a response.
"Help me!" I cried cradling her face.
"Who the fuck did this!" I heard Eddy yelled.
All the strippers surrounded me as i cried over Jazz body.
"Let us take her, before its too late." The paramedics said.
"She need me." I cried.
"Ma'am we need to help her , you think you helping her but you making it worse." The man said.
"Let her go baby she need help." Eddy said.

Someone remove me from Jazz body and i falled to the grown asking the lord why.

"You need to go home." Eddy said taking my hand.
"You cant let her drive home like that Ed." Someone said.
"Do not talk like im deaf im right here i can hear fucking well." I snapped.
"Lemme take you home." Eddy offered.
I nodded my head and got into Eddy car.
The whole ride home was silent except for my crying and my prayers.
"She's gonna be okay." Eddy assure me.
"I hope so." I said.
When we got to my house , i unlocked the door and hurried up and called Diamond while Eddy sat in the chair.
"Sup , shawty?" She said.
I could barely get a word out due to my crying and sniffling
"Calm down Apple , breathe whats wrong." She said sounding concern.
"J-Jazz , oh lawd someone burn her , i dont know if she gonna make it." I sniffed.
There was a long silent on the phone than she finally responded.
"What the fuck?" She screamed.
"I seen it her body was burn." I said.
"This cant be fucking true , it wasnt suppose to happen like this." She said.
The fuck is Diamond talking bout.
"Wait , what the hell you mean it wasnt suppose to happen like this." I said getting loud.
Lord please tell me Diamond aint had nothing to do with this.
"Nothing , it was an expression." She breathe.
"Im dead ass Diamond please tell me you aint had shit to do with Jazz getting burn." I told her.
"No Apple , shit i aint had shit to do with it , fuck you trying to say." She said catching an attitude.
Diamond acting real weird as fuck , but imma get to the bottom of it , i aint gonna sleep on no fuck nigga.
"Aight , damn you gonna come see her?" I asked.
"Yeah , but not now probably a day or two." She said calming down.
"Ok , just let me know , but im going to see her as soon as possible i cant let my bitch hang out by her self." I said.
"So she's alive?" She asked sounding hopeful.
Tears screamed down my face like a race , i didnt know the answer to that question but I could only hope.
"I-I dont know , i only hope." I said whipping the tears from my eyes.
"Ok , but i gotta go." Diamond said hanging up on me.

"What was all that about?" Eddy said scaring me.
"That was Diamond." I told him taking a seat.
"How she taking it?"
I dont care what nobody say but deep down I got a bad feeling about Diamond , something aint right but I wasnt going to jump to conclusion and end up dead wrong.

"She was shock and sound confused." I said putting my hand on my face.
"Its gonna be aight Apple , hell i cant believe somebody did some fuck up shit like that." He said rubbing my back.
"I think Diamond had something to do with it." I whispered.
"Come again." Eddy said.
"She was acting so freaking funny and made a comment it wasn't supposed to happen like that." I explain to him.
"Damn , thats fuck up if she did some stupid shit like that , but why?" He asked.

Hell i didnt even have a good answer for that.
"I dont even know lord i dont , i just hope my bitch dont die and i hope Diamond aint had shit to do with that." I said.
"Yeah me too , you want me to stay with you?" Eddy asked.
"Please do." I said laying on him.