Storytime (Moondrop)

Hello, everyone, I'm sorry for the spontaneous uploads, thank you everyone for reading and have a good night and sweet dreams.

Also I'm sorry this one is so short, ill try to make the next ones longer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      It was late in the evening after all the kids had been picked up, I was cleaning the blankets and pillows off the floor of the naptime room with moon. Moon had been folding the sheets after taking them out of the dryer. When we both finished cleaning we took a seat on the soft floor cushions in the daycare. Moon sat net to me with a blanket and a book in his hand, I looked up at him and smiled.

"It's time for a story" He said pulling me close and wrapping the blanket around the both of us. 

"what story are you gonna read" I asked snuggling next to him.

"Well, How about little red riding hood" Moon replied holding the book out in front of him.

"Aren't I a little old for that" You smiled looking up at him.

      He chuckled as he held the book up and began to read it to me showing me the pictures as he read making sure I had a clear view. when he finished the book he gently placed it down and grabbed another one. He read books to me for hours until I felt My eye lids grow heavy. I sat up and looked at moon who had paused reading.

"What is it" he whispered wrapping his arm's around me.

"I was falling asleep, and I don't want to just yet" I replied leaning into him

"You need your sleep, don't worry I'll still be here when you wake up" He replied softly 

"But-" I started.

"No, but's" he said as he scooped me up and carried you in the direction of the naptime room.

    He gently placed me on one of the bed's as he laid down beside me pulling the covers over us as he pulled me close. I nuzzled up to him and tried to fall asleep, but after awhile I realized I just couldn't. He must have realized it too as I was moving around a lot. I looked up at him and saw he was looking down at me, he brushed a few hairs off my face and rubbed his hand over my hair. I closed my eye's again and heard moon softly start to sing a lullaby.

"Moon" I whispered, he stopped singing and looked at me.

"What is it starlight?" he asked 

"I love you" I said giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you too" he replied leaning down and giving me a kiss.

"Sweet dreams, Starlight" he said placing a kiss on my head.

I closed my eye's and drifted off to sleep, The last thing I remember was the soft hum of the lullaby Moon had been singing. When I woke Up I saw that moon still had his arms around me and he smiled at me when he saw that I was awake.

"Good morning, y/n" he whispered scooping me up and carrying me off to the daycare dorm room. 

      He placed me on the bed and left the room to clean up the books while I changed out of my clothes and took a shower. When I was finished I made my way out in a clean uniform, I looked around the daycare and spotted moon, I made my way over to him.

"Well, I'll see you later Moon, it's almost time for the lights to come on" I said wrapping my arms around him.

"I guess it is" he replied returning the hug.

   Moon and I looked at each  other and and brought our faces together for another kiss, we pulled away and smiled at each other. He pulled me back into a hug and rested his head on mine. 

"I'll see you later starlight" he whispered "And tonight we'll be doing more than Storytime"

"I can't wait" I said shyly my face started to heat up as I buried myself in his soft exterior.

   With those parting words the lights came back on and I was greeted with a hug from sunny, it was a fun night with moon and I have the whole day with sun to look forward too.