Lights out (Moon x terrified reader)

Hello EVERYONE, since I didn't update for such a long time, I decided to give you guys a second chapter lol. I appreciate all the comments you guys leave; I like reading them on other stories too because they are so funny sometimes lol. 

    Anyways I heard were getting another game or DLC hopefully it has Bonnie💀 and sun and moon. Well anyway as always requests are open and I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful fourth of July (If you celebrate) or just a rest of your week in general, It's not late but i know most of you will read this at like 3 am so sweet dreams regardless.

LB/N-Little brother name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         It was early in the afternoon as you and your little brother were sitting on the couch flipping through channels on the tv. Your mom had asked you to babysit him for the weekend when she and her friend wen to a concert. At first you two were playing board games and then you hopped on Roblox but eventually the two of you were overcome with boredom. As you were now flipping through the TV channels something caught your attention it was an ad for the newly opened Faz bears Pizzaria, and it happened to be only 15 minutes away.

"You want to go" you said glancing over at your little brother 

"I'll get the car keys" he smiled as he jumped off the couch and ran to the kitchen to grab the keys.

     As you made your way into the car, you made sure you had your wallet and everything you'll need for the day. After you confirmed everything was there you turned the key in the ignition and began the drive to the Pizzaria. After a bit of driving, you finally pulled into the massive parking lot, maybe because it was early in the day, but the parking lot wasn't as full as you expected it to be. The two of you made your way up to the entrance and opened the huge double doors.  When you made your way through the security gate you were met with a huge building filled with decorations and lights. 

"Wow, THIS IS AWESOME" your brother exclaimed grabbing you by the hand and pulling you along.

"It's HUGE, and there's so much to see" you smiled feeling like a little kid again as you let your brother guide you up the stairs.

     When you reached the top of the stairs on your right you were met with photobooths and a brightly lit sign that read 'Daycare'. Your brother pulled your arm in the direction of the daycare and pulled you through the doors. The moment you entered the doors you were met with two giant statues of a sun and a moon figure. You were busy examining the figures when you heard your brother shout at you.

"LOOK Y/N ITS A HUGE PLAYGROUND" he yelled taking a seat in the slide. "Can I go, Can I?

"Alright you can go, just make sure you stay there, and I'll come to pick you up later" you laughed watching him disappear down the bright yellow slide.

  After you saw your brother go down the slide you made your way out of the daycare and into the main lobby, there you saw a room marked 'Gator Golf' and on the other side was an arcade. You decided you were going to spend your time in the arcade since golf seemed boring, when you walked into the arcade you saw that there was a huge dancefloor just outside the arcade, but you didn't pay it much mind.

"Ooo I love this game" you exclaimed jogging up to an arcade game in the far corner of the arcade.

  After hours of the playing in the arcade an announcement sounded throughout the building "Attention all Guests Faz bears Entertainment will be closing in 15 minutes please make your way to the exit and thank you for stopping by" the announcement came to a close.