Maintenance(Sun/Moon)

Hello EVERYONE, I hope everyone is having a lovely day so far!
I am here with another upload, I know I know it's been awhile and I have a lot of motivation right now💀(I use this emoji way too much)

-(you guys reading this 😐)
I put these at the top so they're easier to skip lol, but thank you everyone for the support as always enjoy the rest of your day
———————————————————————————

          It was another day in the pizzaplex, and another day where the daycare animatronic had an injury. 'It's been happening an awful lot lately, you'd think they'd make him child proof' you thought. you made your way to the daycare tool box in hand ready to repair the bubbly animatronic. As you opened the daycare doors you were met with the giant golden statue of the daycare attendants, you hadn't seen much of the second one mostly just felt his eyes on you when the lights went out.

         You assumed he must be shy because he never really interacted with you or really came close. You made your way down the stairs into the daycare. The moment you walked in you were met with the bright lights and vibrant colors. 'I always forget just how bright the lights are in here' you thought. You spent most of your time in the parts and service room which was mostly really dark so rooms like this stung your eyes a bit.

         As you took a few steps in and closed the door behind you, you looked ahead to see the sun attendant skipping toward you. You immediately were met with the issue you were called for, his face plate was missing.

"Where the hell is your faceplate Sunny?!" You panicked and immediately dropped your tool box rushing over to the animatronic.

"H H-HALLO SUN-S S-SHINE, I- I MISSED Y-YOU SO MUCH" he beamed his voice box stuttering as he pulled you into a hug.

"YOUR VOICE BOX TOO" you exclaimed squeezing out of his arms and pulling him over to one of the chairs. "Now tell me how exactly did this happen?" you questioned.

"W-Well....O-one of the-e children p-pushed a button when t-they were hugging m-me" he sputtered the words slowly trying to sound clear so I could understand.

"That explains the faceplate now what about your voice box?" You sighed crossing your arms

"G-glitter glue...." He whispered drooping his head "a-are you....m-mad?" He mumbled

"No I'm not mad sunny I was just worried about you, this is a pretty easy fix" you sighed giving him and hug before grabbing your tool box.

     After about 3 hours you were able to successfully detach and reattach his voice box after cleaning all the glue out of it. Next it was on to the face plate but as you went to reattach the faceplate the lights flicked out. You grabbed a flashlight from your tool kit ready to attach the faceplate but the animatronic was gone.

"M-Moondrop" you called out into the dark, you heard some noises around you but no sign of the animatronic.

"I-I'm here to help, I need to attatch your faceplate please come out, I'll leave right after I promise" you yelled as you backed up to the desk, the only source of light in the daycare apart from your flashlight.

"You don't have to leave" you heard the raspy voice coming from the ball pit. As you turned to look you were met with two red glowing eye's.

The animatronic approached you and stood in front of you. He was crouched down holding a star hat in his hands. You slowly walked closer with the faceplate in your hands and stood right in front of him.

"Can I put it on" you whispered nervously

"I'd appreciate it starlight" he purred as he spun his head around.

You put the face plate on and began to reattach the wires as you worked you suddenly felt his arms slide around your waist holding you in place. A small smile crept on your face as you attached the last piece.

"All done" you said as you tried to back away "um...moondrop-" you were cut off.

"You can call me by a nickname just as you call sundrop by a nickname" he said turning his faceplate round and round a few times

"Alright Moony" you trailed off, you felt your face heat up. 'Why is my heart beating so fast' you thought

     The Moon seemed pleased as he released you and let you walk towards your toolbox. You picked up your tool box and made your way to the door your flashlight in hand being careful not to run into anything. As you made your way to the door you heard a voice call from behind you.

"Next time, come visit me as well even if there's nothing we need fixed" he said his voice all around, so you couldn't tell exactly where he was.

"W-will do you said with a smile as you made your way out of the daycare your heart still racing.

Moon POV
'I was finally able to talk to them' he thought as he made his was up to his room and to his charging station. 'I never thought I'd be the type to be nervous around anyone, but they made me feel strange.... Maybe I need another checkup' he thought as he entered his charging station.