Yandere (Moondrop)

Hello everyone I wanted to try and do another upload,

Warning: This chapter will include some heavy topics such as violence and attempted SA, If you do not want to read this chapter or if it makes you uncomfortable feel free to skip this one I'll have more fluff ones soon!

Also If you guy's ever have suggestions or story ideas feel free to comment them!

Have a great day Everyone!!!!

-I'm sorry I took so long to update school is a bitch rn💀

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late in the day, you were watching a movie on the couch in the playroom while Sun and Moondrop were finishing up charging for the day. The daycare had closed early today so the Pizza plex wasn't closed just yet. As you were focused on your movie you were startled when a knock came from the front door. You opened the door to see a man in a jumpsuit with a white patch that said 'Pizza Plex Maintenance', You didn't recognize the man and he wasn't wearing the usual uniform.

"I'm sorry the Daycare is closed" You Said

"Ah, I'm maintenance" you replied smiling

"What are you here to work on" You responded, you had and odd feeling about this man he just seemed off..."Also what happened to your uniform"

"I'm here to fix the panels on the security desk, and my uniform....It got dirty so they issued me an old one for now" he smiled once again, he had a scruffy appearance but I didn't want to judge him based on looks alone.

"It's over there" I nodded with my head, as he came inside and I shut the door behind him.

The man made his way over to the panel and set his bag by his side and began to fidget with some of the wires under the desk it was quiet but after awhile he broke the silence.

"Are you here all alone" He asked

"No, I'm not" I replied almost immediately, something didn't feel right

"Haha, Your quite cute" he chuckled

"Hahaha" I laughed dryly as, I slowly backed up towards the ball pit as I felt the hairs on my neck stand up.

"It's all done" he smiled standing up and wiping his hands on his pants.

He looked up and noticed how far I had backed up from him, and he started to inch closer and closer with a creepy smile plastered on his face.

"You sure you aren't...alone" he questioned coming closer

"I'm not and the door is that way" I yelled placing my hand on the bridge behind me

"Feisty little thing aren't you, well, aren't you asking for it wearing a skirt that short and all?" He smirked now only a few feet away.

Something caught your attention, from the corner of your eye you could see a Sunny drop down next to the light switch behind the security desk. Just before he flicked it off, your eye's met his and he put a finger to his mouth. The lights went out.

"Oh, so you wanna play hide and seek...Huh?! The man started laughing but stopped

"What the FUCK IS THAT" The man screamed as you was his outline being lifted in the air by a pair of red glowing eyes.

"Nighty Night, Bad Children must be punished" Moon chuckled as he slammed the man down into the padded floors.

"S-Stop" The man pleaded but it was too late

The moon grabbed him by his head and held him up, the man fought to get out of his grip but it was no use.

"Bye Bye" Moondrop chimed before he twisted the man's head clean off his body.

You tried not to look at the scene that lay before you, but you took a couple of glances and you didn't want to see any more.

"Moony..." you whispered capturing the animatronics attention.

He turned to you for a moment and reached out his hand to touch you but stopped himself when he saw the blood on his hand.

"I'll clean this up quickly and we can go watch a movie together alright moonbeam" he purred waving in the direction of the desk. You nodded your head with a small smile, as you did moon drop tilted his head and gave you a small wave before dragging what remained of the man into the dark.