May I have this Dance?(Moon/Sun)

Hello again everyone I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile I had midterms to study for and I got them all don thank goodness....anyway, I hope everyone is well!

This chapter will have sun and moon switching because I love them both and want them both to be together in some chapters, and the DJ is in this one lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Sunny were playing in the arcade after hours, you had been put on the night shift for the arcade because the worker in charge of the arcade had a cold. You didn't mind because you got to spend time with Sun and Moon. As the two of you were playing you noticed one of the small Dj spiders scurry past. You looked over and followed the little spider into the Music room. When you stepped I the room you were greeted with a vibrant multi color dance floor and the giant DJ who had his arm up as if he was playing an air turn table. As you were standing in the middle of the floor you noticed the light's had dimmed and you heard someone come up behind you.

"You look beautiful starlight" Moon whispered wrapping his arms around your waist and turning you to face him

"Aw than you Moony" you smiled

"May I have this dance" he asked taking your hand and placing a kiss on the back of it

"Of course" you giggled

He took your hand in his placing his other hand on your waist you did the same as he spun you around leading you as the two of you danced. You closed your eye's leaning into him as the lights brightened. You opened your eye's and was greeted with a bright smile. Sun was leading now spinning you around and around picking up pace little bit as the song changed.

"Your such a good dancer Y/N" He beamed

"Your doing all the work" you laughed

The two of you danced and the lights dimmed again and you were greeted with moon once again.

"It's so annoying how we keep changing" he grumbled

"Why? I'm glad I get to spend this time with you both" you said looking into his eye's

He looked away pulling you close, You smirked and leaned back he caught you and leaned down as you wrapped your arm's around his neck. He leaned in to kiss you again but you put a finger to his lips and pulled him into the light. He switched to sunny and you grinned at him as you placed a kiss on his cheek, he looked away bashfully.

"Tell Moon, if he want's one he's gonna have to try harder than that" you whispered in his ear as you gave sun a kiss.

"Sun spun you around and as he did the light's went dim again and an annoyed mon stood before you as the two of you continued to dance picking up pace with the music

"Please stop teasing me starlight" he said sounding slightly annoyed.

"I'm sorry it's just fun to tease you" you giggled

All of a sudden you were pinned to the floor moon hovering over you, he leaned in close enough to kiss you and whispered.

"No more games, it's for you to be punished" moon chimed

He held your hands above his head with one hand and started to unbutton your shirt with the other.

"Moon wait...not here" you gasped

"You should have thought about that earlier" he smirked.

As he reached his hand into your shirt the lights flashed on.

"For fucks sake fix your dam lights" moon exclaimed annoyed as he changed into his counterpart.

As sun realized what had been happening he pulled off of you and helped you to your feet. You quickly buttoned up your shirt your face bright red.  As you finished you noticed sun staring at you.

"What is it sunny" you asked

"I'm jealous" he pouted crossing his arms "How come moon always gets to...to" he trailed off

You chuckled as you made your way over to him pulling him close and giving him another kiss.

"Why don't you try?" I smirked

Sun grabbed my waist and pulled me into him leaning down his face only a few centimeters away from mine. My face started to heat up as he leaned closer and closer, I closed my eyes. I heard a deep chuckle as I felt a tickling sensation  on my neck.

"You sure don't like it when we tease you starlight, now do you?" Moon teased

"I-I'm sorry" you stuttered as you looked away

Moon smiled as he scooped you up and began to walk back to the daycare.

"We're gonna have a lot of fun tonight starlight" he mused

"I'm feeling alittle tired" you said trying to break out of his hold

"The night has only just begun" he replied holding you tighter giving you a kiss on your forehead.💕