Jealous (Sundrop)

Hello again everyone we hit 1k views!!!! thank you so much for all the votes and views everyone!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful valentines day!!!

Edit: I started this on valentines day and got busy so I'm updating it today💀 

Some vocab- F/F is (favorite flavor)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                It was early in the morning right before you were about to start your shift, you and Sunny had been Setting up the tables and getting the snacks prepared for each child. After the two of you had gotten everything set up you went into your dorm room to shower and get ready for the day. You put on your uniform, the top was half yellow and half blue with see through puffy sleeves and wrist cuffs with stars on one sleeve and clouds on the other, you had baggy pants similar to that of the animatronics and had suspenders to match, you also had a name tag that read "Y/N" with cute clouds and stars. 

              You walked out of your dorm room to grab a F/F  Muffin and a F/F coffee. You looked at the clock and saw that you had about 45 minutes before the kids would start to arrive. As you made your way to the security desk you noticed voices coming from the direction of the door, you glanced at the door and noticed sunny standing in the door way you couldn't see anything pas him but it seemed like he was talking to someone. You set your drink down and made your way towards the sun animatronic. 

"Hey Sunny wh-" as you greeted the animatronic he jumped up in surprise and quickly closed the door.

"H-Hello ,Sunshine I-I didn't see you there..." He gulped looking anywhere but you.

"Who was that" you asked peeking to the side at the door, he stepped in front of you.

"N-No one, no one at all" He assured rubbing his neck.

"Ok" you replied turning to walk away, sun let out a sigh of relief as he began to follow you towards the desk.

After awhile the Kid's started to arrive and you mostly forgot about the incident that had taken place earlier this morning. As the day came to an end and all the kids had been picked up for the day you were finishing wiping tables when you heard a knock at the door. You walked over to the door and propped it open just enough to poke your head out.

"I'm sorry, we're closed for the day" You said looking up to meet the eyes of a girl who seemed to be about your age, she had crystal blue eye's and bright blond hair with brown growing out of the top, she was wearing a white skirt and a pink blouse with open shoulders, she had pink puffy socks and black shoes. 

"Ah, Hello, My name is Amelia, Is Sunny here" she exclaimed with a smile

"I'm sorry, No one but employee's can come here after hours" I said 'Did she just call him Sunny..." I thought.

"Well if you tell him Amelia is here, I'm sure he'll make time for me" She Smiled "Ah, SUNNY!" she called.

I Peered behind me to see Sundrop walking up behind me waving, I took a step back as he came up to the door.

"Hello Amelia, How are you?" He exclaimed

"I'm good, How are you" She responded with a smile

At this You took a step back and began to make your way to the side door, you took one last look at the two and walked into the pizza plex locking the door behind you. 'Surely there was some explanation for this...but his behavior, closing the door not introducing us, not even mentioning her' you thought. As you walked around the Pizza plex you made your way over to the arcade to play some games. On the way you spotted a familiar face, The face of the Pizza plex to be exact.

"Hello Freddy, where are you headed" you asked

"Oh hello Y/N I didn't see you there, I'm headed to my room for the night" he responded

"I see, I'll see you later" I let out a sigh as I began to walk towards the arcade's entrance.

"Hold on Superstar" He hesitated before grabbing my hand and pulling my towards a cafe.

"Why are we going here" I Asked 

"You'll see" He replied

As you walked in the door-

"Surprise, Happy Birthday" The group shouted

"What is all this" You exclaimed in shock

The room had been decorated with balloons and tablecloths, the table was lined with Cupcakes candies, snacks and drinks. As you stood in the door way and hand grabbed yours and led you over to a table. You were sitting across from sunny who placed a cupcake and a cup in front of you. He smiled at you and Took your hands in his.

"Happy Birthday Y/N" He exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

"That's what all this was?" you asked

"Yeah, Amelia is the owners daughter, she got permission to use the café and got all the stuff" Sunny explained

'I had it all wrong, talk about misleading' you thought.

As the party came to a close and everyone finished cleaning you and Sundrop made your way back to the daycare. You walked over to one of the couches and plopped yourself down, you felt the couch sink next to you as Sunny took a seat beside you. You turned away from him, you were still upset about the way he acted with that other girl and you were a bit

"Jealous...." You didn't realise you had said it out loud until it was too late

"You were Jealous?" Sun questioned turning towards you

"You heard wrong" your face began to heat up as you stood up, as you started to walk away you were suddenly pulled back, You fell and landed on the animatronics lap.

"I-I'm sorry" you stammered "I'll Move" As you went to move you felt his hands snake around your waist as he turned you to face him.

"I'm sorry I made you jealous, just so you know she means nothing to me your the only one I- We care about" He whispered pulling you close.

"I love you sunny" I smiled giving him a kiss

"That's cheating" he said pulling me into a hug "I love you too Sunlight".