Moondrops(moon)

The moon shines upon you on this night 🌙

Yet another lovely chapter for you lovely people!☀️

Put the teddy down please😭 I know it's been weeks I'm sorry calm down please put the stick down please😭 he's not a piñata 😭🧸

Anyhow 💀...here's your chapter (I haven't seen the sun in weeks🌞)

I've started art commissions as well: ko-fi.com/moonjae

Sweet dreams:
———————————————————————————

Everything was dark your head felt heavy as you pushed yourself to sit up. You looked around your vision blurring making you feel nauseous. You looked around slowly this time taking in the yellow sides of the tube you were in the small opening making your tunnel vision worse. There was a faint buzzing sound in the back of your head you weren't sure if it was from the room or from your headache.

"Why am I here?" You asked aloud clear confusion clouding your understanding of the situation

You tried to recall any events from the previous day but you could only recall bits and pieces. You put your head in your hands and closed your eyes trying to focus. You felt you body growing lighter as your mind started to wander. You remembered you had been here with your friend because she was a huge Glamrock Freddy fan and wanted to meet him in person but she didn't want to go alone.

"I hope she got home" you murmured still trying to piece together what led you here

You remembered a blue night cap with stars and a sudden jolt brought you out of your trance. You didn't know why but you had unconsciously broken out into a cold sweat you were now more aware of your surroundings. You slightly poked your head out of the tube and out of the corner of your eye you saw something wrapped around your arm. There a blue and yellow star night cap like the one in your memories only the one on your arm was stained with blood.

"What happened...?" You asked quietly touching the where the blood was and feeling a dull pain from the fabric pressing into what you assumed to be an open wound.

Right in front of the tube you saw an animatronic with matching yellow star pants. He looked to be unconscious as you carefully moved closer to him. You tapped him slightly.

No movement.

"Hello..." you said quietly hoping for a reply

You gently flipped him over to see if he was ok and to your horror his face was nearly completely destroyed, one of his arms had been ripped completely off from the metal connecting where his elbow should be. His red eyes were cracked and his chest had been claws open his power switch being turned off.

"How did you get like this" you mumbled quietly brushing your fingers over his exoskeleton gently

You reached to turn him on but something stopped you a voice in the back of your head telling you not to. You decided to check the desk to see if you could pull up any video footage from what had happened. You gently made your way around him and to the desk taking a seat in the rolling chair and turning on the computer seeing a file named 'Surveillance'.

"Here we go" you mumbled clicking the file

When you clicked it a prompt for a password appeared on screen. You looked around for any indicator and in one of the drawers you saw a small note.

To-M

'The computer password so you don't forget it, and so you have no need to keep radio calling us for the password, get rid of this when you get it down and if anyone gets their hand on it you're fired.