Games for kids (Eclipse)

Hello everyone, this chapter is featuring Eclipse which if your unfamiliar is the version of sun and moon when the lights are dim, it's like both of them at once sort of. I absolutely love Eclipse so I hope I do him justice💀

side note: In case your unfamiliar with eclipse I put a picture up top the art IS NOT mine

Important-

-Also, I was thinking about doing a full story for eclipse, don't snipe me I'll still update this💀 -

As always thank you for reading and sweet dreams to each and every one of you!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Your friend's brother was a regular at the new Pizza plex daycare that opened a few months ago, you having a lot of time on your hands and your friend being a workaholic, you volunteered to take him to the daycare on behalf of her. She was so grateful for your help that she would pay you to do so, no matter how much you refused you were best friends so she would send the money through your mom forcing you to take it. Today was like any other except instead of just dropping him off you decided to spend the day at the pizza plex to see why it was so popular.

"I'll see you later y/n" the little boy exclaimed before dropping down the slide

"See you later" you smiled before turning to head into the lobby

   On your way out your gaze fell to the statue, you had never seen the daycare animatronics in person, so the statues caught your interest. You examined them before exiting the daycare lobby, you made your way to the mazercise to go play lazertag to kill some time. You checked out all the area's loosing track of time as you went. 

"Good evening, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex is now closed, thank you and have a good night" the intercom sounded

"Shit you mumbled dashing over to the daycare.

  When you reached the entrance, you looked down and saw that it was empty, without thinking your pushed yourself down the slide and dropped into the pit below. Your eye's stung from all the bright colors and lights as you made your way up the bridge. You felt a buzz from your phone, pulling it out of your pocket you saw a text from bf/n.

"Hey y/n, I'm picking up b/n early so you don't have to get him today, I'll see you tomorrow" the text read

"Oh thank goodness, at least he's home" you sighed putting your phone back in your pocket "Well since I'm stuck here I might as well look around" you mumbled

  Making your way around the daycare you were stopped in your tracks as the lights lowered, it wasn't so dark you couldn't see but it wasn't bright either. 

"Maybe the lights lowered because it's closed" you asked aloud

"Good Evening y/n, I'm so delighted your here" a voice called out from behind you, the voice was smooth and low.

    "Whose there" you questioned spinning around, the moment you turned around you were met with an animatronic you didn't recognize, his eye's glowed orange, he had four arms, and his face was black with glowing features, the rest of his body was like a dark red.

"Who are you, you don't look like the sun or the moon one...?" you asked mostly to yourself

"Allow me to introduce myself" He said bowing two of his arms behind his back

"I am Eclipse, it is a pleasure to finally meet you" he said kneeling before you and placing a kiss on your hand "Though I know your name, I'd be honored if you would formally introduce yourself to me, as this is our first official meeting"