Ask Mare 3.0

WHAT HAPPENED WITH PHOTOGRAPHY BOY?/ PHOTOGRAPHY BOY'S RELATIONSHIP STATUS?

HONESTLY IM KIND OF OVER HIM BC NOTHING RLY HAPPENED???? I DON'T THINK WE COULD EVER HAVE A RELATIONSHIP BC HE'S TOO NORMAL

REPTILE GOVERNMENT????

I MEAN OBAMA IS SECRETLY AN IGUANA SO

WOULD YOU STAY IN AN EMPTY ROOM FULL OF COCKROACHES FOR THREE HOURS IF AFTERWARDS YOU COULD KISS HARRY STYLES?

the fact that i read this and immediately thought "that's all i'd have to do?" is worrying.

but yes. i would honestly omf

NEXT CONCERT???

unless something comes up, the only concert i have planned to go to is OTRA on Aug 5th :)

WHO THE HELL IS HALSEY???

LITERALLY I HAD THE SAME QUESTION LIKE I HAD NEVER HEARD OF THIS GIRL AND THEN ONE DAY EVERY1 WAS OBSESSED WITH HER AND I WAS SO CONFUSED.

SHE'S A SINGER THO

Most embarrassing thing you've had to face in public?

im trying to think of something but i can't? i think when i try to remember embarrassing things my mind is like "Mare you rly don't want to do that"

Fav song right now ?

omf i literally h8 rap music and shit but i can't stop listening to 'Trap Queen' and '697'

AND I GET HIGH WITH MY BABY BABY, I JUST LEFT MALL IM GETTING FLY WITH MY BABY BABY

who would you like as your celebrity bff ?

jeeez idk it's between Jennifer Lawrence, Louis, and Nina Dobrev (LOUIS SEEMS LIKE HE WOULD BE A GR9 BEST FRIEND)

OPINIONS ON COUNTRY MUSIC?

MY SISTER IS COUNTRY AF SO SOME OF IT IS GOOD BUT I THINK ALL THE GUY SINGERS SOUND THE SAME LMAO

i like that song thats like "catch yourself a little catfish dinner" idk and 'waGON WHEEL' I RLY LIKE THAT ONE

WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU'RE EATING LUNCH WITH SOMEONE WHO MADE MONEY OFF THE IRAQ WAR??

i don't think dick Cheney has time to eat dinner with a simpleton like me

"Where did clitoria or @HarryzJadeOrbz come from?

omg ok so i was 1 away from 600 followers i think and one of my friends on here was like "just make a second account and follow yourself lol" So i did as a joke (someone ended up following me b4 i finished making the account lmao) and i didn't want to waste the account so Clitoria was born

Do you think harry is gay?

i feel like Harry is either Bisexual or Pansexual, but obviously i could be wrong :)

How do you feel about Larry seeming to be coming back out of the shadows?

i think Management is tyring to put Larry back in the fans minds. i know for a fact managements tries their best to keep Harry and Louis away from each other, so this whole situation is sketchy to me. Not sure if it has to do with maybe distracting from Zayn, but you never know with Modest!.

Do you plan on making a second rant book or filling this one up?

I don't think im planning on making a 2nd rantbook but im not planning to stop ranting in here anytime soon either.