Abigail Breslin??

I feel like this rant is not going to be what most of you expect.

No, I am not here to trash Abigail Breslin

Im here to tell y'all to take it down like 5727373 notches

Why the fuck did I just say "y'all"

I am north-eastern as fuck who am I tryna play

I feel like Paula deen, now all I need is a failed career and a pound of butter

ANYWAY IM ALREADY OFF TOPIC BUT YEAH YOU GUYS NEED TO CHILL

If you haven't heard, Abigail Breslin wrote a song about Michael Clifford

And I'm hear to say

It was a lil mean and kinda sucked but, everyone writes songs from experiences.

WAIT

BEFORE YOU COME AND RIOT ME OR SOME SHIT

yes, she definitely wasn't subtle

Yes, she was intense

Yes, some of the things she said were uncalled for

Yes, the song honestly kind of sucks

But, that doesn't mean she deserves the massive amount of hate she is getting.

Some of the fandom is literally telling her to kill herself, and I take that shit extremely seriously.

People seem to pick and choose who to hate on when they write songs about their exes.

what about everyone else? Male artists in particularly I have noticed are able to get away with this stuff. Ed Sheeran for example. He might as well have called Ellie Golding a cold hearted bitch in his song "don't", and he literally wrote a song about an ex girlfriend named Nina, and called it "Nina."

Where is his pile of death threats?

Oh right, there are none. Because as long as the person writing the song about their ex has more fans/ more intense fans than the person getting the song written about them, it's ok.

(Please don't take this as me saying I don't like Ed bc I do he is BAE)

Plus, look at it from Abigail's point of view. She wrote it in the heat of the moment, and if michael cheated on her, that's fucked up. And the fact that he is in a band you happen to love SHOULD NOT mean that cheating is fucking ok for him to do.

I feel like some fans are too convinced that the boys couldn't possibly do anything wrong, but they can. It honestly wouldnt surprise me if one of the guys in 5sos or 1d stabbed someone and a girl yelled at the dead corpse like "how dare that fucking bitch get blood on his knife".

I'm not saying michael did it. But I'm not going to say he didn't. We shouldn't be taking anyone's side unless we know what really happened between them.

I mean I love michael, but if he cheated, he made a bigger mistake than her writing her feelings on paper and singing it.

Basically my opinion is that she should not have insulted his physical appearance in the song, but if my boyfriend cheated on me I would be pissed as fuck also.

Alright im done.

I really hope someone agrees with me or I changed someones view of the situation.

Have a good thanksgiving if you celebrate it, I love you all

-Mare :)xx