3. Suppression

Sabine 

Sabine 

The Bravatas are either disorganized, or they want to be unpredictable to keep their enemies on their toes.

Since leaving Chicago the Bravatas have changed the hit.

At the current moment, the order is that Anastasia is not to be harmed. Which isn't a surprise, I'm sure they will want her alive.

Instead, there is a hit out on Stella Sorrentino. And they are willing to add a bonus if you kill the babies Alaric and Sophia Sorrentino.

It could be, they want word of Anastasia's hit out in the public to make the Sorrentinos focus on Anastasia, then changed it to be the real task to catch the Sorrentino's out unaware.

I'm sure that once this hit came out, multiple people pulled out of this job. There are certain mafia families who install fear and the Sorrentino's are one of them. Don Lorenzo has made a powerful name for himself. If you know anything about them, the moment you even dare to think of going after the Sorrentinos; your body should shiver from fear.

Their Don is rumored to be a brutally intelligent man, who knows how to go after his enemies, demand strong loyalty and goes far to defend his family. The stories are enough for any psychopath to turn around.

So why am I here?

I have not met these Sorrentinos, and I do not care to. If I wanted to be a part of this family, I would have joined them years ago; and nothing has changed in my decision. I will never join another family.

But before the Milan demise, I had sworn myself to the family and taken the creed upon my body. Part of the oath is that you are sworn to all Sorrentino families.

I don't need to meet the American family, but I am to serve them if they need my help. I may have lost many parts of myself, but my father ingrained a sense of honor in me that no one can beat out.

I took deep even breaths, suppressing the memories and emotions that were knocking around in me. If I was dutiful, I would be at the Sorrentino's estate and telling them about this hit. But protecting them from afar is the best I can do.

Besides, it gives me a chance to kill my competition.

I rolled my shoulders back, my skin currently felt as if spiders were crawling all over me. I knew why. It was another reason I decided to come and be honorable to my Sorrentino cousins.

But I didn't want to think of him.

I scanned my surroundings, my eyes trying to find anything out of the ordinary. Since being in San Diego my priority has been to learn the city, who the Sorrentinos are and their schedules.

It wasn't hard to do. Even though I haven't met this family and have avoided them for five years... this isn't my first time in San Diego and it isn't my first time watching them from afar.