12 -Tick, tick, boom

please leave nice comments & vote <3

Vinzo 

Part of me was happy that Sabine is joining family dinner because she could see how amazing this family is.

But... another part of me wants her far away.

She killed the Butcher of Milan! My Sabine committed one of the worst homicide cases in Italian history.

The seventeen-year-old boy in me trusts her for that.

The older me, the right-hand man to the Don; says put her downstairs till she spills her secrets.

My body shook from its internal war as I entered the dining room.

Sabine came in with Desimond, the confidence in her seemed to flicker when she looked down the table. There looked to be something else flickering in her eyes but I wasn't able to figure it out because those eyes were closed once again.

Desimond took her to a pair of chairs and they sat down. Sebastian came up beside me, the movement making Sabine whisper something to Desimond that had her swear.

I took a seat across from them, Sebastian sitting beside me and I made eye contact with Sabine. She saw my expression and tilted her head.

Back to those cat movements.

The Sorrentino brothers came in and she brought her hand to her head and then her heart. I winced at the reminder of Milan ways.

Anger and agitation bubbled within me as I fought against memories and emotions of that lost family.

Food began to be placed on the table, Anastasia taking her seat along with Romano, Maximus, Stella and Lorenzo at the head.

Conversation began and food was passed.

Sabine didn't take any of the food, just passed plates along while she and Tate began talking and he poured her some wine.

"Sabine." Stella sat up, the warm woman working hard to make Sabine comfortable. "Were you born into the family?"

"Oh boy." Sebastian muttered.

"I was." Sabine answered.

Stella forced a smile "Is your family still in Milan?"

Sabine's face didn't give any emotion. "No. My mother burned alive and my father got a bullet in his head."

I should enjoy this because she is giving information. But my fingers gripped the silverware tightly from the ease she said those words.

"Can you chill?" Sebastian asked beside me.

I glanced at him then back to Sabine.

"Oh." Stella cleared her throat. "Well I am glad you were able to escape."