7 - Killer Vibes

Sabine 

Sabine 

I was sitting in my car, watching the business in front of me. The new hit popped up this morning and I have been tailing this individual all day and so far, no hitter has made a move.

I could do what Vinzo mentioned; let the Family know about the post and have them handle it. But alas no, this is what I do and the way I can fulfil my oath. I wouldn't go to them unless I had to.

Seeing Vinzo yesterday threw me into a hurricane of emotions and memories. I thought I had closed that part of myself off but the moment I heard his voice and stood next to him; I felt like that teenager again. I almost found myself packing my bag and taking a plane out of the country as fast as possible.

But, I swore my loyalty to The Sorrentinos.

Seeing Vinzo and feeling emotions aren't enough to make me run; I am stronger than that.

Suppress.

Watching a car pull up I see the girl who had been on my phone. When I went to her after the hit was posted she was home all day. Then she and her friends mentioned coming here and to avoid any Sorrentino's seeing me, I got here first. It also gave me the chance to scope out for threats.

She got out of the car and walked up to the club door. Her long hair in an intricate braid that swung across the back of her green dress. She gave her fake ID to the bouncer and he nodded to her. The door opened and the music and lights bounced out onto the street.

I was surprised she didn't have a guard on her; but from what I've seen these previous days, she has the behavior to ditch them. Plus, she did come from her house versus the apartment Stella keeps for her. Even when you're a kid growing up in a brothel; it still must be hard to leave home.

As she entered into the club, I opened my door and took a step out. My boots hitting the ground while I walked over to the club, my 'ID' out and based on my tight leather pants, black tank top and black duster; I got access into the club easily.

Walking into the club I looked around and found her at the bar. Scanning the area, I checked for exits, entrances and threats. Keeping my eyes on her, I sat at a corner table that gave me total view around the club.

She made eye contact with someone and gave a flirty smile. I didn't have to question who, a young man showed up beside her and leaned on the bar. It only took him glancing around for me to see his face and I recognized him.

Sergio Foltra. Man for hire.

Great.

This is a bad sign. Sergio Foltra is a notorious assassin, if he is taking chances on a hit against a Sorrentino; there is no saying how many other assassins, who are actually good at their job, feel embolden to. I had hoped that seasoned hitters would stay far away and that new ones would come instead.