9 Venom

Sabine 

Sabine 

Pulling up to the gate I stop and glance at the guard. I take one hand off the wheel, reach over to my shirt and pull it down. The Sorrentino 'S' branded on my chest visible.

He spoke into his phone, waited a moment then opened the gate.

Driving in, I stopped at the estate's entrance. Stepping out of the car, I had barely closed the door when I was surrounded by Sorrentino guards.

Desimond looked around at the men. "Aren't you one of them?"

I let them lead me up to the estate. "Not exactly."

A guard opened the estate door where another, more beefy guard stood. We were brought into the lobby before the guard glared at me. "Strip."

"Excuse you, Alex?" Desimond snarled.

I took off my duster and threw it to a Sorrentino. "Not you."

Reaching behind me I pull out a gun, took out throwing knives than took off my 'jewelry'. Alex took my weapons and I pulled off my knee-high boots that may or may not have daggers in the heels.

I finish stripping by grabbing my shirt that was lined with wire and pull it off my body, leaving me in tight Kevlar corset.

Desimond let out a small 'fuck', either from the weapons or from my body that is littered with prison tattoos and scars.

The guard reached behind him and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

I raised my brow. "Do you really want me to embarrass you."

"You didn't make me give up any weapons?" Desimond asked making us all look at her.

I smirked. "First you're already a Sorrentino loyalist. Second, you aren't deadly, but we can change that."

"Sabine." My head turned to find Vinzo walking down the stairs. "Don't corrupt her."

I took my time looking him up and down in his almost perfectly pressed suite. My eyes and body taking in the power he radiated.

I gave him an 'innocent' smile. "I'm not corrupting her, being able to fight but not to kill leaves her vulnerable which I can attest to since I just saved her from being killed. You mind cleaning that up for me?"

"One; She doesn't need to kill, only get away and we will take over." Vinzo said standing in front of me. "Second, already done."

I tsked. "You want her to wait for a big, strong man to come save her." I moved my hand to fix his crooked tie. "Surely you are better than that because she wasn't able to run from Sergio."

Vinzo took my hand and brought it away from him, his eyes staring intently into mine. "The Don is waiting to speak with you."

I motioned with my hand. "Then by all means."