Castle~

Felix pov:
I fluttered my eyes open slightly; adjusting the uncomfortable position I was in.
My head was throbbing, The pain was almost unbearable.
I grunted slightly when I felt the coarse rope that bound my hands and legs together.
"Where am i?" I mumbled to myself quietly.
As soon as I had said that one small sentence, I again heard small footsteps coming from behind.
I whipped my head around only to see nothing, I thought i was hallucinating.
I turned back around In the small wooden chair that was centered in the middle of a large dimly lit ball room.
I was faced with a small cloth suffocating me, my vision grew black once again.

Before the current events (so when Felix was kidnapped)
3rd person pov:
"My my, was such a beautiful boy, I hate to have put a scratch on that pretty face." Hyunjin stated as he watched changbin carry Felix over his shoulder.
Noticing the rough manner in which Changbin was handling Felix, Hyunjin spoke up.
"And please do be careful with him" Hyunjin said as he walked at a steady pace in front of Changbin.
"Yea,yea, will do" Changbin stated.
"What is so important about this boy anyways?" He questioned.
"I'm not sure" "Although I do know that he is different from others." Hyunjin replied
"How so?" Changbin asked
"I can sense that he is fearful but also confident." Hyunjin simply put it.
"What about his appearance?" "You usually only prey on people you think are worthy of witnessing your beauty, am I right?"
"That would be correct." "And that is exactly why I chose him. I do believe he is worthy, but I also myself can't take tear my eyes away from. His beauty is on the level of my own."
"Wow you are quite vain aren't you" changbin scoffed
"I am not vain, I simply like telling the truth." Hyunjin answered.

A little bit of a time skip to about 1 hour before Felix woke up:

3rd person pov:
"CHAN!, TIE THE BOY UP WONT YOU?!" Hyunjin hollered to the top of the stairs.
A couple seconds after all that could be heard were the small footsteps across the wooden floor.
Chan came down the stairs and made his way towards Hyunjin.
"Please put him in the ballroom, and also make sure that you tie him up, we wouldn't want what happened last time now would we?" Hyunjin asked
"No sir" Chan replied
"Well then please tie him up well this time"
"Yes sir" Chan stated running away quickly to go grab the ropes that they kept in one of the Castles many closets.
A couple minutes later Chan came around the corner exiting the long dark hallway.
"Shall I put him on a chair?"
"Yes that would be appreciated" Hyunjin said
"Alright" Chan once again strode towards the intricate double doors leading to the ball room.
A few minutes had passed and Chan had opened he doors of the divine room.
"he is all ready" Chan said quietly
Hyunjin just simply nodded his head and walked into to room.

Present time:
He walked up to Felix slowly and placed his cold fingers on the boy's porcelain skin and stroked it ever so lightly. Looking closer at said boy, Hyunjin realized that his face was adorned and scattered with light brown stars. 
Due to the vampires cold touch, Felix's eyes fluttered open slowly.
Not expecting the boy to awake, Hyunjin hid, out of surprise.
Felix looked around and mumbled to himself. He was about to turn around to face in front of him but instead he was faced with a cloth around his mouth suffocating him.
Hyunjin stood there stunned, once more.
He looked forward to see Felix unconscious. Again.
"CHANGBIN WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" Hyunjin questioned in a slightly furious tone.
"Calm down!" changbin stated in a playful tone
"WHY WOULD I CALM DOWN, HE WAS FINALLY AWAKE!"
"Ok, ok I'm sorry I'll wake him up." "He'll only be unconscious for around another 5 minutes" Changbin said again in a low, but reassuring tone.
"Good." Hyunjin simply said and walked away.
"I can't wait to see your face when your awake darling" Hyunjin said to himself chuckling lightly.

Authors note
Srry that this chapter is also pretty short. ik I said this last time but I'm gonna. Try to Make the next chap longer, I'm also thinking of putting some light smut or maybe some teasing in the next chap. Idk I'm still thinking. I will probably update one last time tday later on bc I have school work to do😭
Anyways ty for 23 reads yall!! I know it's not a lot but I'm surprised I even got 1 so really ty!
Stay tuned for the next chap!