Gala

Third person pov:

"So does anyone know what that was about?"

"No idea."
♪(*^^)o*o(^^*)♪♪(*^^)o*o(^^*)♪

The group just stood there, not knowing what to do. The silence was awkward and uncomfortable. The uncomfortable vibe was finally broken as the squirrel boy spoke up.

"Uhm Hyunjin?" The boy coughed grabbing the older vampires attention.
"We're still here you know?"

"Oh um yea right." Hyunjin said scratching the back of his neck gently. Smiling lightly.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do." Another male from the group said sternly. Hyunjin only nodded in response seeming somewhat scared and intimidated.Felix though stared back between the group and Hyunjin, not understanding what they meant.

"Uh hyun, what are they talking about?" Felix spoke up trying to analyze the situation.
The older stayed silent, staring at the ground.
"Hyunjin."
"Have you not told them about us?!?" The younger spoke slightly enraged.

"Well um- you see, Changbin knew, Chan kinda did too, but the rest of them don't know...." Hyunjin said shrinking down in attempts to hide himself.
Felix perked his head up, a displeased look forming on his face.

"I SWEAR TO THE LORD HYUNJIN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"
The freckled boy had to be restrained by the squirrel boy and the other one with the red hair, in order to insure Hyunjins safety.  The older vampire stood up walking away, waving his hand signalling for the group to follow him to the dining room. This group excluded Felix of course.

"You can explain now please."

Hyunjin went on for a long while explaining his and Felix's situation, including all of the things that led up until the exact moment.

To say the group was shocked would be an understatement. Most of them had their mouths wide open, jaws essentially on the floor.

"So what your saying is that you kidnapped a human, formed an intimate relationship with him, and now your practically dating." Hyunjin just nodded his head in basic agreement.

"And you decided to not tell us sooner?...."

"I mean I was going to, but I had a change of plans. I've been so caught up spending time with lix-"

"Pardon me, but did you just call him lix?"

"Yes lix. You know Felix is the same as lix."
The others just sat there,basking in the quiet.

"Well i actually think that this was the perfect time for Hyunjin to tell us." A boy with purple hair spoke, shifting all the attention to him.

"Why is that?" Hyunjin questioned the other vampire

"Heesung came by the house the other day with news. He was hoping to pass it on to you directly, but you were so caught up with Felix that you wouldn't have came either way."

"What was the news?" The rest of the group asked eagerly, in sync.

"Well I'm not sure any of you, let alone Hyunjin are going to be happy about this, but the gala this year is going to be held at our residence."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?" Hyunjin spoke, his eyes immediately turning a bright red colour due to the immense amount of fury he was feeling at that moment.

"Yes unfortunately I am quite serious." The purple haired vampire spoke playing with his hands slightly as he started around the room