Deal.

Third person pov 

"S-so does this mean that y-you're going to d-drink my blood?" Felix stamered looking into Hyunjins deep scarlet eyes.

"Well that's what vampires do, now isn't it love?" he replied in a seductive tone of voice. Felix shivered slightly at the thought of his neck being pierced by Hyunjins sleek sharp fangs. The thought of the pain that it would cause. Felix wondered what noises he would make as his life would slowly be sucked away.

"So what a-are you going to d-do with me now?" Felix asked stuttering yet again unable to keep small scared wines from escaping his lips. Hyunjins eyes lit up as he watched felix cowering in his shadow. 

"Well first im going to drink your blood, then i'm going to make you mine." he said clapping his hands.

"No I won't let you." Felix replied finally speaking clearly after countless atempts. Hyunjin quirked his eyebrow in an upward motion almost seeming intruigued by Felixs words.

"Oh, but you don't have a choice love." Hyunjin said pinning felix to the ground lowering his head to connect their lips. Felix tried to resist but an unknown force was preventing him from moving any further.

"G-get off of me" Felix said in between breathy moans.

"Are you sure that you want that?" Hyunjin replied staring deeply into the eyes of the lamb infront of him. (obviously Felix isn't really a lamb, i'm trying to make a reference as to where the scenario would be between a lamb and a wolf. so basically predator and pray.) Felix felt as though he was being put under a spell. He thought he could see the colour of  Hyunjins eyes swirling around. It's like Felix had lost all control of his body. He was acting by the words of the other. 

"See, there isn't much that you can do in this situation doll." Hyunjin explained lowering Felix from his grasp but still keeping an eye on him.

"W-what did you just do?"

"I hypnotized you." Hyunjin shot back with a blank expression on his face. Felix sat there, mind racing. 

"Ok so let me get this straight, You're a vampire?" Hyunjin only nodded in response. Felix continued.

"And you want me to be your main source of food, as well as your...." 

"Mate, or in other words partner." Hyunjin added finishing Felixs scentence.

"Right, so whats in it for me? I'm not keen on making one sided deals." Hyunjin smirked slightly.

"You would get to live a life of luxury as well as living the rest of your life free of fear. with me by your side you wouldn't have to worry about being hurt. I would always  protect you." Hyunjins words made felix wonder. 

"Are you just saying that or are you certain?." Felix said with deep hesitation resting in his eyes.

"Listen love, I don't make promises to break them. I will keep my word. No matter what." As Hyunjin was going to continue talking he was suddenly cut off by the quiet mumbles of the younger. 

"What was that doll?" Hyunjin questioned, staring at Felix whislt waiting for an answer.

"I said Deal." 

"Oh  i was hoping you would say that."

Now it was time to let the fun begin.

Authors note: 

Hello loves!! I'm so sorry for not posting for a while I have just been really unmotivated due to the huge sum of schoolwork that I'm currently receiving. I would also like to apoloogize due to the fact that this chapter is so short.  But I do have some good news. I have been getting many ideas in my head as to what i want my next chapters to consist of, and I'm currently working on an offcial plot for my ff!!! That's all for now loves!! I'll try to update as soon as i can<333 i love you all sm, have a beatiful day or night!